• Subscribe
  • What is the first thing in the morning you think about?

Sebastian Varga
    27 replies
    When you get up in the morning, what's the first business thing you think about? What are you worried about, what do you look forward? What's a problem you need to be solving?

Replies

What's for breakfast 😁😁😁
    Albama Linn
    Ugh! Morning again 😥
    Harry Burns
    I need five more minutes
    Jacob Ooton
    I have to do a lots of work today
    Iris Matt
    I often worry about cybersecurity and ensuring our systems are robust and secure.
    Sebastian Varga
    @iris_matt How do you guys handle your security? Does it cost you a lot?
    john milton
    I focus on the tasks that will have the most significant impact on our long-term goals.
    Jordan bulk
    I look forward to any planned team-building activities or events.
    CY Zhou
    I usually think about my to-do list for the day and how I can make the most out of it. It helps me start the day with a clear focus and motivation.
    jusiy Waller
    I think about financial reports and how we can improve our cash flow management.
    Kehui Guo
    Recently, I have two things in mind in the morning: 1) Wimbledon, whether my favorite player won the match or not, and 2) Product Hunt, trying to grow my PH account and learning from newly launched products everyday.
    Keira Stump
    I often worry about maintaining a healthy work-life balance for myself and the team.
    Kathe Jordan
    I focus on potential partnerships and networking opportunities that can help us grow.
    Kimberly West
    I think about our marketing strategies and how to optimize them for better results.
    Victor Crum
    I think about customer feedback and how we can incorporate it into our development process.
    Advin Jadis
    I consider the product roadmap and any potential adjustments we might need to make.
    Christopher Clark
    I check my calendar to see what meetings and deadlines are coming up.
    Mason Julian
    I reflect on my goals and what I need to achieve.
    Daniel Smith
    Coffee! I need my morning boost to kickstart the day.
    Itohan Eigbadon
    My Phone to check important emails and messages. Although I know its not good but i'm addicted.
    Zainab Adamu
    My favorite Apple Tea, when i was in turkey for some years i really loved their apple tea and since then i have picked up this habbit of having a tea early in the morning. it help me clear the brainfog.