• Subscribe
  • What is the most important benefit of Product Hunt for startups?

giorgi khatiashvili
    5 replies

Replies

Oliver James Hawthorne
    PH def helps get early traction and users for your startup. The community is super engaged and always on the lookout for promising new products to try out. Plus getting featured can drive a ton of targeted traffic and lead to press coverage. Overall it's a great way to validate your idea and start building momentum early on.
    Udaya Sri
    I think Product Hunt helps get your product noticed early on in your startup journey.
    giorgi khatiashvili
    @udaya_sri I think it is very important for startups to establish close relationships with each other for future collaboration. I see this as one of the key opportunities of Product Hunt, as it brings together innovative startups from around the world.
    Miyene Tom
    The benefit of Produact hunt and it's platform is enormous, It helps you meet potential partners and investors Helps you meet people with similar products to make comparison Helps you with strategic launching tips Importantly it helps you recieve constructive feedback, suggestions and validation from a community. The list goes on and on
    Charlotte Elise Sinclair
    Definitely helps get more eyeballs on your product early. Great for building buzz, getting user feedback, and catching the attention of potential investors or partners. PH is a must for every new startup launch!