• Subscribe
  • What is the most valuable thing you learned from your ProductHunt launch?

Tiberiu Arva
    23 replies
    Launching on Product Hunt is a big milestone for any product! I am curious. what is the most valuable insight, lesson, or takeaway you gained from your Product Hunt launch? Whether it’s community feedback, feature suggestions, or just getting your name out there, let us know what made the biggest impact for you!

Replies

Piotr Bartoszek
    👉 Start early: Get in touch with people who’ll be excited to support you. 👉 Don’t be transactional: Don’t treat people like they’re just a number. 👉 Provide value: Contribute to conversations. Share insights. Make sure your presence in the community isn’t just about promoting your product.
    Katerina Dedyulya
    @piotr_bartoszek with the point of "start early" do you mean you actual target audience? thanks for advice btw
    Piotr Bartoszek
    hey @katerina_mirrart When I say "start early," I’m talking about two things: 1. Your actual target audience - These are the folks who’ll be excited when you launch because they see real value in what you're building. 2. The wider community - This includes people in your industry who might not be direct users but can help amplify your message. Both groups matter, but the goal is to create genuine connections, not just push your product (Extremely important!)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    It is a while ago but it was getting support for existing users can really help to gain attention of other possible users :)
    Tiberiu Arva
    @busmark_w_nika Interesting. Can you ellaborate with one example?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    If you have existing users, ask them for help – you have chances to get higher and catch attention of other people who see your product on top. :) @tiberiu_arva
    jackCheng
    Go to market and receive feedback
    Valianto
    Its a feedback
    Rahul Parmar
    The most valuable lesson was engaging with users early and often. What’s your key takeaway from your launches?
    Derek Liu
    From the experience of my launch two days ago: Learn about PH (or any other launch platform) by yourself and understand how it can help you and your product. For more details, I just wrote a long post, here's the link in case it never shows up out of whatever reason: https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
    Bailey Richardson
    Hi Tiberiu, congrats on the launch! I’d say the most valuable thing I learned was how crucial early feedback is. It really helped us refine our approach and improve the product based on real user needs.
    Davis Adams
    Hello! One of the biggest insights I gained was the importance of a strong launch strategy. Planning ahead and building anticipation really made a difference.
    Tiberiu Arva
    @davis_adams What was the key aspect of your strategy?
    Holden Horton
    Hey there! For me, the biggest takeaway was seeing how diverse the audience is on Product Hunt. It was eye-opening to get perspectives from so many different people.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    You should leave 50% on Fate. I once had an unprepared launch and it was my best one ever.
    Jason Jackson
    Getting early users and customers to be advocates is huge! Word of mouth and testimonials from happy users really help boost visibility and credibility when launching. Making sure you provide awesome support to turn early adopters into ambassadors is clutch.