• Subscribe
  • What is your best life advice for a 25yo?

Amit Arora
    25 replies
    As per my personal experiences, I would advise a 25-year-old to embrace lifelong learning and maintain a curious mindset. Investing in myself along the way by learning new skills, looking for new experiences, and forming deep connections has been really beneficial. I've discovered that growth requires taking chances and making errors and that prioritising your well-being while striking a balance between your personal and professional lives is crucial. Taking time out for yourself is also important as it lets you grow and understand what you are doing wrong.

Replies

William Rivera
    Life is a race, so keep running to achieve your goals.
    Amit Arora
    The Action Tracker - Life Planner
    @william_rivera3 can you achieve goals without running the same rat race as others?
    Cheryle Veltri
    Dont stress about having everything figured out. Life is a journey and its okay to change direction as you grow.
    Eugenie Thompson
    Take calculated risks while you're young. Its easier to bounce back from failures now than later.
    Nerdsy
    Tell them to come rip a juicy fart on your face every once in a while
    André J
    the journey is not about increasing success, but increasing awarness
    André J
    @amit_arora We all have a life path to navigate. If you're too focused on success. You won't be able to notice when the winds change and you'll be stuck in the wrong lane which results in failure. However, if your focus is on awareness, by seeking out the clues we all get but ignore when we have tunnel vision on success. then, you can navigate away from danger. and hitchhike the tailwinds to the promise land. 🏝️
    Martha Enwemuche
    Self improvement, never underestimate yourself, a step at a time, keep going you'd definitely get there.
    Dr  Rajabali
    The Gen Z generation are really far more woke than older generations ever were. Part of evolution, I guess. I doubt there is much you can say that they don't know about, considering they have had access to very powerful digital devices since they were able to crawl. My suggestions would then be: - 1. Embrace self-discovery: Explore your interests, passions, and values to build a strong sense of identity and purpose. 2. Prioritize relationships: Foster meaningful connections with friends and family, as they provide support, encouragement, and companionship throughout life. 3. Set goals and pursue them: Establish both short-term and long-term objectives, breaking them down into actionable steps to achieve personal and professional growth. 4. Develop a growth mindset: Cultivate resilience, adaptability, and a willingness to learn from setbacks, as these qualities contribute to continuous improvement in various aspects of life. 5. Practice financial responsibility: Learn to budget, save, and invest wisely, enabling you to make informed decisions about your financial future. 6. Maintain work-life balance: Prioritize self-care, including physical activity, healthy eating, and adequate sleep, while also setting boundaries between work and personal life. 7. Travel and expand perspectives: Explore new places and cultures, which broaden your understanding of the world and enrich your personal experiences. 8. Volunteer and give back: Engage in acts of kindness and community service, as they foster empathy and a sense of purpose. 9. Cultivate effective communication skills: Learn to express yourself clearly and actively listen, improving relationships and collaboration in both personal and professional settings. 10. Stay curious and open-minded: Continuously seek knowledge, challenge your assumptions, and embrace diverse perspectives to enhance personal growth and adaptability.
    Amit Arora
    @dr_rajabali excellent suggetions Rajabali. The 8th point you mentioned is so unique and important. That makes a life more wonderful.
    Vivienne Michaels
    My best advice: Invest in yourself, not just your possessions
    Shokat Ali
    Build strong relationships. There are the only greatest assests of your life.
    Amit Arora
    @shokat_ali4 lovely Shokat. If I see my life its more joyful because of the relationships that have nurtured over years.
    mike hasil
    Don't be afraid to take risks; failure is a stepping stone.
    Salpha
    The journey isn't just about achieving more; it's about becoming more aware. The real growth happens when you deepen your understanding of yourself and the world around you, not just when you reach new milestones. Focus on increasing your awareness—success will follow naturally. And if you need a moment to reflect, taking a look at the Manam Menu Price could be a good way to pause and think.
    Amit Arora
    @salpha what has this menu to do with your suggestions? 🤔 interesting suggestions but not able to connect with the menu
    Matt Cloud
    Too many variables!!
    Amit Arora
    @t3_cloud hahaha 😂 possible to explain little more?