• Subscribe
  • What is your best Product Hunt tip?

Samar Ali
    57 replies

Replies

Keith Mc
    Launching soon!
    No AI generated comments or replies! Be human!
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @keith_saas they help us humans look cool in comparison :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    Network with people, do not focus only on getting the #1 badge :)
    Engage with the community and build relationships before your launch.
    Abhra Ch.
    Launching soon!
    @hamza_afzal_butt Very True Hamza. I agree. Can't help but notice, you are launching soon.. Very best of luck man. Would love your feedback and support on my launch as wel (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    Alex AI
    Learn from the people here. There are incredible founders here. You can learn a lot from them if you connect with them.
    Ramy Wafaa
    Launching soon!
    Provide real value, be honest 100% about what you write and the features of your project and engage as much as you can in real conversations with your audience. Do not ask for support and upvotes, it will only get you banned and do not spam.
    Mileva
    Always sprinkle a little love on your posts! ✨ Engage with the community, leave thoughtful comments, and don’t forget to give those adorable upvotes to others. Sharing kindness makes everyone’s day brighter! 🐱
    Ruby_Chan
    Dear PH folks, 😍 We warmly invite you to join our Sorcara group, a dedicated list of friends supporting our product launch planned for mid-September. In this group, you can also share and exchange Product Hunt voting tips and experiences. 🙏 💥 Join our LinkedIn group: @Sorcara Group - https://www.linkedin.com/groups/... We look forward to your participation and support! ❤️ 💙 💗 Best regards, Ruby
    Ronald Walker
    Respond to comments, answer questions, and build relationships.
    Muhammad Hassan
    My best Product Hunt tip is to engage genuinely with the community. Leave thoughtful comments, support other makers, and be authentic. Building real connections goes a long way!
    Vaibhav
    Stick very well to the basics and start building the hype a week before!
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Discussions are a good source for your content copy. I often turn thoughtful comments I made for PH into LinkedIN or X posts
    KJ
    @kostyabolsh that's a good tip. Any pitfalls to take care of while turning those comments into longer posts?
    Vihaan Gupta
    Engage with community and make strong connections
    Igor Lysenko
    I agree with other people that you need to communicate, in fact this is the basic rule here.
    Don't put all your eggs in one basket
    KJ
    @vertikanigam how do you mean this? Aren't we just all preparing for 1 big launch here?
    @growthdreamer22 Nothing should stop after the launch, first of all. It's a constant effort. Also, engage with people outside of PH to get better at PH numbers. I've observed this.
    Ali Anjamparuthi
    My best Product Hunt tip is to focus on storytelling. Create a compelling narrative around your product that highlights the problem it solves, Use visuals and videos to enhance your story. A strong, relatable narrative can make your product memorable and engage potential users on a deeper level.
    KJ
    @alianjamparuthi Absolutely. Though have you seen any products which have done this really well here? Am looking for some inspiration for our product's launch.
    Lonny Shatzel
    Timing matters! Launch your product when the Product Hunt community is most active.
    Christian Onochie
    Network with influencers in your niche to help spread the word about your launch.
    Hambali Salisu
    Make sure your website and product are fully functional and ready for the increased traffic.
    Boreas Krüger
    Make your product description clear and griping to attract attention.
    Sidra
    Genuinely support others, give honest feedback and suggestions, and do not expect anything in return.