• Subscribe
  • What is your biggest source of procrastination?

Manas Sharma
    19 replies

Replies

Anoir Houmou
    Having the same routine all year round. It can be repetitive and it doesn't allow room for creative growth.
    Anoir Houmou
    @manas_sharma congrats, I'll check it out now
    Manas Sharma
    @anoirhoumou I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
    Manas Sharma
    @tyrel_den I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
    Nick Mazikov
    Maybe it's not enough motive power
    Manas Sharma
    @nick_mazikov I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
    Matt Li
    The more uncertainty there is with my task, the more I tend to procrastinate. It has really proven to be true as I focus on marketing ahead of my PH launch!
    Manas Sharma
    @mattli I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
    Manas Sharma
    @krishnaswamy_anand_ganesh I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
    Divya
    Winters and comfy blankets
    Manas Sharma
    @divya14 I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
    Manas Sharma
    @sherryxena I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
    Narayan Bhat
    lack of priority of tasks
    Manas Sharma
    @narayanbhat166 I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏