• Subscribe
  • What is your definition of wealth ?

Priyanka Saini
    52 replies

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    To be surrounded by people I like, share with them what I have, make money from things I like and create some change in the world that will be somehow significant in time.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika That's a good one!
    Priyanka Saini
    @busmark_w_nika That sounds awesome! Surrounding yourself with great people, doing what you love, and making a difference is what we all dream about it. And very few people can able to do this. :))))
    Sahil Patel
    Having lots of money isn't wealth. Wealth is how long you can sustain your lifestyle without having to work for your money. Learnt this from Robert Kiyosaki
    Priyanka Saini
    @sahilypatel So true! Real wealth is about sustaining your lifestyle without constantly working for it. What's Robert Kiyosaki’s lessons? would like to share pls. I don't know about it :)
    Sagara Pradipta
    Can share with parents, siblings, friends and people who need help in their lives, can buy whatever we want, in this world we really need money so I really want to be rich lol
    Priyanka Saini
    @sagara_pradipta @dirgantara_aga Haha, I totally get it! Being able to share with loved ones and help others is such a great reason to want to be rich. Plus, having the freedom to buy what you want makes life more enjoyable. Keep dreaming big! 😁
    Kim Namjoon
    @sagara_pradipta You must also have a rich heart
    Priyanka Saini
    @kim_namjoon6 Well said! :)
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I used to think it was about money but then learnt over the time that it is very subjective to different people :)
    Priyanka Saini
    @vaibhavdwivedi So true! Wealth really is subjective and means different things to different people. It’s great that you’ve found that perspective! 😊
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    @priyanka27 Yes. Good to know you resonate with it!
    Aaron Hays
    For me it is having the time and money (freedom) to do what I want.
    Priyanka Saini
    @aaron_hays That’s so true! Having the time and freedom to do what you love is a real treasure. It’s all about enjoying life on your own terms!
    Azies Alfasha
    For me, wealth is not only measured by money or possessions, but also by experiences, health, and the relationships we build. True wealth is when we have happiness, gratitude, and the ability to share with others. What good are possessions if we don't have time to enjoy them or the loved ones around us? I believe true wealth is a balance between material and spiritual.
    Priyanka Saini
    @azies_alfasha I totally agree! Wealth is so much more than just money or stuff. It's about experiences, health, and the connections we make. Happiness, gratitude, and sharing with others really make life rich. It's all about finding that balance between what we have and what truly matters. Well said!
    My3 Murthy
    Freedom of choice. I want to be able to choose what i work on, who I work with & when to work on it.
    Priyanka Saini
    @my3_murthy That’s the best kind of freedom! Being able to choose your projects, your team, and your schedule is so important for happiness and fulfillment. Keep chasing that!
    Robyn Kline
    I see wealth as a combination of financial stability and happiness. If I can provide for my family and enjoy life, I consider myself wealthy.
    Priyanka Saini
    @robyn_kline I totally agree! Wealth is really about finding that balance between financial security and happiness. Being able to support your family and enjoy life is what it's all about!
    Miley Janssen
    I believe wealth is having enough resources to live comfortably and provide for my family without constant worry about finances.
    Priyanka Saini
    @mileyjanssen I totally agree! Wealth is about having enough to live well and take care of your loved ones without stressing over money. That’s what it’s all about!
    Zackary Mendez
    For me, wealth is about having enough money to not worry about bills and to enjoy the little things in life.
    Priyanka Saini
    @zackary_mendez I totally get that! Having enough to cover bills and enjoy life’s little moments is what it’s all about. True wealth is really about peace of mind and savoring the good things!
    Yunusa Abdullahi
    Wealth, in my view, is having the security to live comfortably and the ability to give back to others.
    Priyanka Saini
    @yunusa_abdullahi I totally agree! Wealth isn't just about money; it's about having the freedom to enjoy life and the chance to help others. That’s what really matters!
    Sen William
    wealth is not just about money; it's also about having good health, meaningful relationships, and personal fulfillment.
    Priyanka Saini
    @sen_wialiam Absolutely! Wealth is so much more than just money. It's about good health, strong relationships, and finding joy in what you do. That's what truly makes life rich!
    Sheik Born
    Wealth on me is having enough resources to live comfortably and pursue my passions without financial stress.
    Priyanka Saini
    @sheik_born That’s a great way to see wealth! It’s all about having the freedom to live well and follow your passions without worrying about money.
    Lorenz Sell
    Being surrounded by people I love, working with people I love, doing work I love. And making money in the process :-)
    Priyanka Saini
    @lorenzsell That sounds perfect! Being around people you love and doing work that brings you joy is what life is all about. Plus, making money while doing it is just the cherry on top! Keep chasing that happiness! 😊 all the best for your launch! Notified! :)
    Muhammad Daffa Shiddiq
    Wealth, to me, is not just about financial abundance. It encompasses a holistic balance of health, relationships, personal fulfillment, and financial security. True wealth means having good health to enjoy life, nurturing meaningful relationships with family and friends, pursuing passions and finding joy in what you do, and having the financial means to support your desired lifestyle and future goals. It's about freedom and choices the freedom to spend time with loved ones, the choice to pursue dreams, and the ability to give back to the community. Ultimately, wealth is about living a life rich in experiences, love, and happiness. 🌟
    Priyanka Saini
    @muh_daffa I love that perspective! Wealth really is so much more than just money. It’s all about balance—good health, strong relationships, and doing what you love. True wealth gives us the freedom to enjoy life, chase our dreams, and make a positive impact.
    Celeste
    As I have been under the weather lately, it reminded me of the quote "Health is wealth" :) With health, i dont have to spend a bomb on medical bill and I can focus on my work and spending time with my loved ones and doing things I like
    Priyanka Saini
    @heyc Absolutely! It’s so true—when you have your health, everything else falls into place. No need to worry about medical bills, and you can really enjoy life and spend time with those you love. Take care of yourself! best wishes for your launch. Notified!! :)
    Wealth is not just about money but includes having good health, strong relationships, and personal fulfillment.
    Priyanka Saini
    @nancey_ Absolutely! True wealth is so much more than money. It's all about being healthy, having strong connections, and feeling fulfilled in life. You really can't put a price on that!
    Mufti
    Wealth is having enough resources to meet needs and goals, while also enjoying quality of life and maintaining good health.
    Priyanka Saini
    @mufti_ Absolutely! True wealth is about having enough to meet your needs and goals, enjoying life, and staying healthy. Well said!
    Luna
    My view of wealth includes having financial security and the freedom to live a life that range with personal values and aspirations.
    Priyanka Saini
    @luna_ivy Absolutely! True wealth is all about financial security and living in line with your values and dreams. Well said!
    Adham Dannaway
    Having the freedom to do what I want when I want 🙌
    Priyanka Saini
    @adhamdannaway That's the best way to live! 🙌