• Subscribe
  • What Is Your Go-To Stack for Building an MVP Fast?

Emin Araki
    6 replies

Replies

Milo Nathaniel Thorne
    My go-to stack is React Native for the app, Firebase for DB/Authentication, and Express.js deployed on Heroku or AWS for the backend when needed. Fast to build with and pretty scalable for an MVP!
    Emin Araki
    @milonathanielthorne I agree with you. Thanks for the insight. Your stack focuses on scalability right from the start. How do you feel about web apps that are bundled using native runtimes like Capacitor instead of using React Native?
    Nicole Park
    App: Flutter DB/Authentication: Supabase Backend(when needed): Django, deployed on Fly.io
    Emin Araki
    @nicolepark Very interesting, thanks for the insight, Nicole!
    Abdurrahman Yiğit
    Mobile: Flutter Backend: Laravel Web: Nuxt or Next But I don't think only these tools will speed up the process. I think boilerplates are the real game changers.
    Emin Araki
    @apodebana That's pretty close to my stack. However, I have now completely abandoned Laravel and usually only build everything in Next - unless it's a larger project with a lot of logic behind it. But very exciting to see. I agree with your point about boilerplates - using them really saves a lot of time and I really like using them myself for my projects. Thanks for the insight.