What is your must-have app?

Ama Hrubaru
15 replies
We all have our favorite apps, but which one is your daily go-to, and how does it make your life better or easier?

Replies

Teodorescu Ioana Loredana
When it comes to essential apps, I'd say my must-haves are Canva for creative design needs and ChatGPT for versatile language assistance.
Romany Fahmy
Canva is my favorite app at the moment, I literally create all photos for blog posts and website content from there. I also like to use my own app on IdeaAize to create Voice Over and content creation everywhere.
Julia Suontama
@romany_awad I'm also huge fan of Canva and their business how it's turning even non-visual people into 'designers'. I'm actually using this same logic with my startup, turning non-organized people into productive ones :-D
Iulian Nita
I only started using it a couple of weeks ago, but since then I can't seem to go a day without opening Duolingo and doing at least a dozen lessons. The way they implemented gamification to keep you motivated in your learning journey is straight-up addictive. For me, it's the most fun way to learn a new language and I feel like I'm (finally) making real progress.
Ruhi
I start my day with notion and I just love it.
Julia Suontama
@ruhi3 My co-founder who's a productivity nerd loves Notion. He has taught me to use it and now I wouldn't stop. :') Actually, integrating Notion into our own startup right now haha
Jake Harrison
ChatGPT and Captions
Julia Suontama
Chat GPT Canva Boxio The last one is my own startup. Even if it would not make it, I would still use it since it made my work 10 times more organized. I'm super proud of that.
Daniel S
Notion, very powerful for startup owners :)
Shunsuke Sakata
Notion, capcut, pitch !
Milica Begović
I'd say Chat GPT and CapCut. The possibilities both of these apps give you are mind-blowing.
Camelia Onu
Definitely Rider. Because my job as a BE developer involves a lot of interaction with Visual Studio(which is...not so nice), Rider replaced it very well.