• Subscribe
  • What is your Pre-Launch Marketing Strategy for a new product🚀?

Agrima Sharma
    8 replies
    Here are a few lesser-known tactics that you can consider to help generate excitement and buzz around your new product: 🚀Build a landing page: Building a dedicated landing page is a great way to generate interest in your product. You can create a simple landing page that highlights the benefits of your upcoming product and encourages people to sign up for updates. 🚀Create a referral program: Encourage people to refer their friends and family to your product launch by creating a referral program. Offer incentives such as discounts or exclusive access to your product to those who refer new customers. 🚀Create an exclusive launch group: Before your launch, consider creating an exclusive group of people who get early access to your product in exchange for their feedback. This can help build a community around your product and generate excitement ahead of your official launch. 🚀Host a virtual event: Consider hosting a virtual event before your launch where you can showcase your product and answer questions from potential customers. This can be a great way to build buzz and create excitement around your product. 🚀Offer a VIP experience: Consider offering a VIP experience to a select group of people who sign up for your product ahead of the launch. This can include access to exclusive content, a personalized demo, or even a one-on-one call with your team.

Replies

GamerSeo
    Great post, will definitely be useful.
    Thank you for sharing this :) we also focused on offering a free trial or demo, creating a buzz on social media with engaging content and started building communities.
    Agrima Sharma
    @sandradjajic Yes, providing a free trial or demo is an excellent method to entice users as it gives them an understanding of the tool.
    Fabian Maume
    For product hunt launch: this is my plan Product Launch Action Template In the early stage, I also like to run linkedin outreach targeting influencers in your niche. Hashtag feeds are a good way to identify relevant influencers.
    Anastasiia Protsykevych
    Great post, thank you. I can advise you to prepare an information field before launching the product. You need to create a lot of content about the problem your product solves. These can be articles on blogs or relevant resources, such as Quora or Reddit, publications on LinkedIn or Twitter, Influencer Stories, etc. Don’t mention your product. You only need to generate buzz around the problem it can solve just before the official launch. I recommend reading this article for more helpful tips: https://jetsoftpro.com/blog/mark....