• Subscribe
  • What is your Sunday routine!?

Jerryton
    21 replies
    Mine, Wake up at 8 AM Reading - Right now I am reading (Zero to one) Planning - Planning tasks for next week Video game - I play Valorant and Stumble Guys with friends Gym- I love going to the gym on Sundays because it's less crowded

Replies

Nick Zemlyanskiy
    Sundays are blessed. No one is partying on Sundays, so I can spend the whole day with my gf, bicycle, videogames. Sometimes I visit my parents. Finally I review plans and scheduled tasks for the next week.
    Man Luu
    Basically, just finish all of the unfinished tasks and prepare for Monday πŸ˜‚
    Shadman Nazim
    Sundays are my recharge days!!!! I start the morning with a light breakfast with my parents, cherishing our conversations. Then, it’s time for strategic planning for the week ahead (I do some journaling and writing). In the afternoon, I catch up with friends. The evening is reserved for reading and personal development before winding down with a light workout. For me, balancing family, friends and foresight sets the tone for a successful week.
    Shadman Nazim
    @jerryton, Prioritize and set boundaries for work and family time (just remind yourself that your family and your health are the two most precious things you have in this world). Include a small amount of time in your daily to-dos for loved ones; this will work like a powerhouse. And remember, progress beats perfection! And yes, black coffee after ninety minutes of waking up is my secret energizer (I missed this one)!
    Paulina Hryniewicz
    Slow morning with coffee in bed, reading, then stressing about the next week until evening time :D
    Artem Bukharin
    Do weekend exist?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    My Sundays... are a bit unstructured but I do know what I want to have there: Exercising Work Newsletter writing Maybe going out Learning languages
    Jerryton
    It still feels a bit structured to me πŸ˜… Could you share the types of exercises you do to stay fit?
    Dua
    going dor shopping
    Ramya PK
    My Sunday routine: 1. Study 2. Read books 3. Study 4. Binge watch Modern Family for the 3rd time 5. Study πŸ₯²
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, Sundays - my personal boot-up sequence includes deciphering 'Zero to One', scheduling tasks, virtual gunfights in Valorant, and battling it out on Stumble Guys. And of course, can't forget the gym session to lift both weights and spirits! What's your secret Sunday sauce?