What kind of future do you want to create with AI?

Zeng
9 replies
As AI continues to advance, it's important to remember that technology is a tool, and it's up to us to decide how to use it. What kind of future do you want to create with AI?

Replies

Shi Ling
I think it would be very wonderful to have AI teachers on demand that can customise lessons to every individual. Not every student is fortunate enough to have good human teachers. While there are no doubt plenty of very smart human teachers who are great at their subject, but they are not necessarily good at teaching. In many countries around the world, there's a shortage of teachers. Many teachers stay in the industry despite being overworked and underpaid because they love their job. So I think AI could greatly benefit teachers and students if applied well.
Vijay Singh Khatri
I'm just trying to make a portal, but I can help each individual with one system that contains all information.
Alejandro Zapeta
I've been thinking about IoT and agriculture. And now there's AI. I was thinking about the power we can achieve. Let's imagine we can have food 100% automated, and we could feed more population and be less cheap! That's what I've been thinking. But, okay, let's go back to reality 🤣 I'd love to be in touch with ChatGPT or another IA to help with some marketing like SEO or something like that. But I have to pull off my thoughts. What about you? :)
Swapnil D Puranik
Whatever we think we know about AI, it is going to be turned on its head. https://twitter.com/gdb/status/1...
Krishna Kumar
AI will, in time reach a level where it will be able to create its own universes with its own life forms and control laws. Whole new worlds will reside within servers and maybe even laptops. Do I want it? Does not really matter. It will happen.
Kunal Sonawane
AI to make humanity progress as a species and protect it