• Subscribe
  • What kind of music do you listen to when you work ?

Marcel NAMETISSA
    8 replies
    Generally I either listen to lofi beats or nature + white noises sounds πŸ¦‰ ✨ ( Unless I'm in a really calm room. there I just enjoy the silence ). It helps me focus, and enter in a state of Flow πŸ”….

Replies

Lorenz Sell
    Most house music mixes on Soundcloud.
    Charles White
    I am listening to mashups now a days.
    Ray Dhillon
    Ambience is really nice. Sometimes Jazz too
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @anonx9! πŸ˜„ I totally get the power of lofi beats and nature sounds. They’re like magic for getting into that productive Flow state, right? 🌟 I’m a big fan of instrumental jazz myself – it keeps me focused without being too distracting. 🎷 What’s your favorite lofi playlist? 🎧
    Marcel NAMETISSA
    Hi @abhra_ch Actually my favorite playlist is " Old lofi cassette tape " on YouTube. It's hip-hop. I just realized that these days I'm also listening to this a lot : ' Gibran Alcocer Idea 10 ' 1h. It's piano + rain sound.
    Abhra Ch.
    @anonx9 Oh man..I love piano music! Specially when I am plugged in. Makes my ability to focus 10x. Its what I listened to while creating my recent project, Get Notified about the launch here (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...) Anyway, Thanks for the recommendation Marcel, Definitely gonna check it out. 😁
    Marcel NAMETISSA
    @abhra_ch Well played piano has really a great effect ! Ooh! It's true that your launch is soon !! I'll definitely be there to support !!