What lessons did you learn from your previous product launches on Product Hunt?

Kunal Mehta
10 replies
From my previous Product Hunt launches, I learned that preparation is key. Having a clear launch strategy, engaging with the community, and seeking feedback early on are vital for success. Timing is crucial too; you want to align your launch with your target audience's peak activity. I'd love to share more insights with you and be there to support you when you're ready to launch your product. Let's connect on Product Hunt, and I'll be happy to help!

Replies

Aman Rawat
1. Choosing a well-known hunter for your product launch doesn't get you on 1st position. 2. Please create a buzz 1 month before the launch and start connecting with fellow hunters. 3. You have to be lucky on that day. Forget first position if you are competing with a launch from Chatgpt, Zendesk, Figma, Monday,etc. 4. After the launch, first four hours are crucial, if you managed to get 200+ upvotes, there is a high change of getting in Top 5 product of the day. 5. Never buy upvotes, NEVER! 6. Have a GIF logo and awesome product video, screens , and coupon discount to grab attention. 7. Keep the constant engagement on the comments, keep on replying them. 8. Put a launch banners on website and attract traffic to your launch.
Penpal Ash
Completely agree with you on the Timing Part Kunal. (From where do you identify the peak time for your audience) Will have to adjust that on my next launch.
Kunal Mehta
@penpalash Identifying the peak time for your audience can be crucial for maximizing engagement and impact. Firstly, analyze user behavior through data analytics and track patterns of activity. Social media insights and website analytics offer valuable data points. Additionally, conduct surveys to understand your audience's preferences and habits. But let's dive deeper into your specific product and audience to provide more tailored advice. Feel free to connect with me on Product Hunt, and I'd be glad to offer personalized guidance when you're ready to launch. Best of luck!
Weiru (Launching Vizard now)πŸ’œ
Following! We're planning our launch next Tuesday and would love to hear some first-hand takeaways
Kunal Mehta
@weiruye First-hand takeaways can be invaluable for a successful launch. Based on our experience, ensuring a clear value proposition, engaging with your audience pre-launch, and leveraging influencers can make a huge difference. If you're open to it, I'd be more than happy to connect on Product Hunt to share more insights and offer any help I can be during your big day. Wishing you the best for the launch!
Bobby Fisher
Time it for just after midnight and have a group of followers to give it a boost.
Barada Sahu
Is this profile AI generated. The answers seem written by GPT
Christopher Nguyen
Great insights! Thanks for sharing Kunal πŸ¦ΈπŸ»β€β™‚οΈ