What makes you decide to support a product?

PRIYANKA MANDAL
16 replies

Replies

Jake Tital
Team and Idea is what helps me decide what product i support
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@jaketital Thanks for sharing your perspective Jake. It's great to hear that you prioritize the team behind the product and the strength of the idea.
ISTIAK AHMAD
The product market fit? actually i like to support any complete product ( :
Uladzislau Rymasheuski
If product looks good and value is obvious, for me that's reason #1 :)
Yernar Akim
Launching soon!
If it solves my problem or someone’s I know well. Rarely - if it sounds promising but a bit early for modern times
Akash Verma
The problem it solves.
Fei C.
Easy-to-understand guidelines, a nice UI, and a strong relevance to my habits are the factors I consider when supporting any product.
KC Onrade
Nice UI, understandable guidance, efficient and something I could use and of my interest.
Business Marketing with Nika
I like supporting products that are relevant to my interests/hobbies/work. Right now, I am making a lot of videos, using social media, and creating newsletters. A few years back it was a sport. I need to have a "passion" for that. :)
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@busmark_w_nika Thanks for sharing your interests Nika. It's inspiring to see how passionate you are. Love it.
Emily Willis
Hi Priyanka, I'll upvote if I understand what the product is, how it works, and how it's filling a gap in the market or solving a problem. Most of the products I vote for are (as others mentioned) ones that I'll use personally.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@emily_willis1 Great Emily. Sounds like you're making informed choices based on personal relevance and market impact.
Gurkaran Singh
I usually support a product if it brings more to the table than just fancy packaging – like a good data science model, it needs to deliver results with a sprinkle of innovation and reliability!