• Subscribe
  • What makes your product better than others?

Harshu thaheed
    20 replies

Replies

Idris Galadima
    We offer a longer free trial period than our competitors.
    Harshu thaheed
    @umar_galadima_idris It’s great to have more time to really explore the features. How long is the trial, and are there any limitations during that period?
    Abhra Ch.
    @harshu_thaheed Well its Free for starters. Also requires no hassle up for signing up. Specially added this feature for my Indian audience. Apart from that it's completely customizable and uses the most advanced models to answer all questions. Would love your feedback and support (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    Harshu thaheed
    @abhra_ch sounds amazing, especially with it being free and easy to sign up! I’ll definitely check it out and share my thoughts.
    Igor Lysenko
    I want to say that my product is more flexible and functional than other products, but it creates the problem that you need to learn how to use it. We have already done the guides and feel good
    Harshu thaheed
    @ixord Flexibility and functionality sound great! 😄 I appreciate having guides to help with the learning curve.
    KJ
    A better story. 1st time founders focus on product, 2nd time founders think about distribution.
    Prudens Moulton
    Our product offers a simpler interface that's easy for anyone to use.
    Gianuario Lupia
    We provide faster customer support response times compared to other.
    Marc Chia
    @harshu_thaheed We provide a means for teams to grow their software adoption and usage via a no fuss browser extension and a no code builder. We eliminate long pdfs guides to create a scalable resource library of in-app guides. Would love your feedback and support (https://www.producthunt.com/post...)
    Brady Wilfahrt
    The pricing is more affordable without compromising on quality.
    Ishaq Oyiza
    The product features more advanced customization options.
    Mithilesh Kumar
    Our product consistently receives higher ratings and reviews.
    Almuddin Ansari
    We offer a more extensive warranty and guarantee policy.