• Subscribe
  • What marketing activities did you do that didn’t work for your product/SaaS?

Frankie Amoah
    5 replies
    We usually talk about what marketing activities worked for someone’s product. Maybe it’s time to discuss the things people did that didn’t work and why.

Replies

The Lead Generation Agency
    Great idea to dive into what didn’t work! At the Lead Generation Agency, we’ve definitely had our share of marketing missteps. For instance, we once invested heavily in a series of webinars that didn't translate into leads as expected. The content was solid, but the promotion strategy missed the mark.
    Migu Rico
    Crowdmarketing works just perfectly fine I guess.
    Frankie Amoah
    @migu_rico Do you mind walking me through how you go about that?
    Nancy Wright
    Didn't work for us either. Tried some Google/Meta ads but got pretty low CTR and basically no conversions. Organic social media posts and content marketing seem to work better for us so far - people discovering us through helpful blog posts, videos, etc. Good ol' word of mouth referrals still work best though!
    Ruby Josephine Winters
    I tried some paid social media campaigns and email blasts for my SaaS product, but the ROI was pretty lackluster. I think focusing more on inbound content marketing, SEO, and building an engaged community has worked better for organic growth in the long run. But I'm always open to hearing about new marketing tactics that have worked well for others!