• Subscribe
  • What marketing tip transformed your strategy?

Vijay Kanth
    9 replies
    As a marketing professional, I constantly seek ways to refine my strategies and achieve better results. I've been experimenting with various approaches, such as content marketing and social media advertising, but I feel something is missing in my overall strategy that could elevate my efforts. I would love to hear about a specific marketing tip or tactic that significantly transformed your approach.

Replies

rebecca kim
    We should encourage customers to share their experiences with our product or service through reviews, photos, and videos significantly boosted our brand's credibility and reach. 😍
    Simonas Kauzonas
    While not quite marketing, but more like sales, I found that cold outreach via Apollo.io works wonderfully. You can define your ideal customer profile, craft a message & a follow-up, and then automate sending through your mailbox. I started doing this in September and within a month landed 10 meetings with high-ticket clients in the B2B sector. I'm focusing on Lithuania and selling trade credit insurance. I wouldn't have imagined that founders/CEOs of large companies open emails like that, but they do, and every once in a while they are interested to meet. I send up to 10 emails per day and keep the email short, max 4 sentences.
    Ulrica Storset
    I would suggest to look into personalized marketing & communication to help get your messages across, increase conversions, increase customer satisfaction and more. We are working on a platform, Solarplexus.ai, that will help you tailor your marketing and communication to different target groups and personas, automated and at scale. In line with brand. We will launch it here on Product Hunt next week. Please check it out!
    Aaron Kow
    Launching soon!
    Hi @ulrica_storset, I noticed you’re launching soon and wanted to take this opportunity to connect. Would you be interested in supporting each other’s work?
    Winston
    We should focus on Customer-Centricity 😃
    Savio Martins
    Understanding my customers' needs, pain points, and desires was the cornerstone of my new strategy. .😀
    Millie Miller
    I think we should embrace social media storytelling😋😋
    Aaron Kow
    Launching soon!
    I’m not a marketing professional, but I’d like to share my experiences. As a solo dev, I recently launched my first tool publicly and tested several platforms. Here’s a breakdown of the results: 1. Hackernoon — Wrote a tutorial addressing the problem my tool solves (✅ effective) 2. Reddit — Posted in relevant subreddits + engaged with the community (✅ effective) 3. Twitter/X — Consistently engaged with the community and posted updates (😐 occasionally effective) 4. HackerNews — Submitted a few posts (❌ not effective) 5. ProductHunt — Engaged with the community via discussions (❌ not effective) How I measured the results → I used Google Analytics to track traffic sources. For ProductHunt, I gauged interest based on engagement with my "lauching soon" product. In conclusion, Hackernoon and Reddit have been most successful, so I plan to focus more on these platforms for future releases. For daily updates, I’ll stick with Twitter/X. As for ProductHunt, I’m not giving up yet and will continue posting to improve engagement and conversions.