• Subscribe
  • What matters to you more? Follower count or engagement?

Follower count matters – but more and more people are starting to look at engagement stats. Because how does it look when you have a trillion followers and barely 2 comments under the post? πŸ˜€ Furthermore, even Twitter started paying creators for engagement from verified users. What is more important to you? Can you also share on which social media you have the most followers and engagement? Me: Followers: Product Hunt Engagement: LinkedIn

Replies

Dan O'Malley
    Engagement is so much more useful! I like to hear what people have to say. I enjoy an exchange of useful information. And you might hear about a problem and have an idea for a solution. You never know where that can lead.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @dan_o_malley and now more brands tend to reach out to smaller creators but ask for good engagement results! :)
    If you want to get in touch and my LinkedIn circles, feel free: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nika...
    Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    I can say that the most important thing is engagement. In my experience, bloggers with an audience of 10,000 highly engaged followers achieve financial results and create projects that many bloggers with 100-200 thousand followers could envy.
    it is about the person and how he/she can activate their followers/fans of whatever. I had seen example of a girl who had many followers on IG but when she launched her own collection of T-shirts, she had no single purchase. @yusifov
    For me it’s engagement. I much rather have meaningful conversations and people that genuinely care :)
    Simonas Kauzonas
    Engagement all the way! Better to have 100 engaged fans than 10k silent followers.