• Subscribe
  • What motivates you to upvote or support a product on Product Hunt?

Oyinkansola Robiat
    12 replies

Replies

Arindam Vaidya
    Well every product is seeking our help as a community, for me that's the motivation in itself.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I upvote a product on Product Hunt if it solves a real problem creatively or offers an innovative user experience. Clear value, originality, and positive community feedback also influence my decision.
    Simonas Kauzonas
    Unique value prop, solving a real need, and good design/UX. Also helps if the founders seem passionate and engaged with the community.
    Ariel Benson
    I upvote products that solve a real problem for me or my team. If I see value, I’m all in.
    Henry Collins
    Mostly feature and the market value of product motivates me to upvote the product.
    Debra Hetrick
    Get a chance to try new products and I have been used few and they help me alot in my daily routine.
    Dedew
    I upvote products on Product Hunt that don't just solve problems, but spark curiosity. If it’s clever, well-designed, and makes me think, 'Why didn’t I think of this?'—you've got my vote!
    Dany
    Launching soon!
    Products that solves a problems and I guess something I would personally use or recommend to others! 🤩
    Vipin Singh
    I get motivated to support products when I see great user feedback & strong community backing them up.
    Jeyoung Jung
    Launching soon!
    Products that looks interesting or innovative. Aesthetically pleasing products too.
    Naomi Febriska Yuberthina Tahapary
    i like to support to be success in product hunt and upvote everyday 😊😊😊
    Emilio Lopez
    Sometimes if the brand looks really hype I’ll give it an up vote. Sick designs, very aesthetic, killer launch video. Other times I’ll give it a vote if there’s something that solves a problem I have, mostly if it’s unique.