What new product do you wish to see in 2024, and why?

Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
7 replies

Replies

Greffin Dony
I'd love to see innovative and sustainable solutions in the tech industry, perhaps a breakthrough in eco-friendly gadgets or renewable energy devices. It's crucial to address environmental concerns, and technology can play a pivotal role in creating a more sustainable future.
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
I would love to see a new sustainable and affordable electric car in 2024. With the increasing concern for the environment and the need to reduce carbon emissions, an electric car that is accessible to a wider range of consumers would be a game-changer. It would not only contribute to a cleaner environment but also make electric vehicles more accessible to people from all walks of life. This could revolutionize the automotive industry and help accelerate the transition to sustainable transportation.
Mansi Trivedi
Something that helps me schedule my day better cause I've tried a lot of stuff but it doesn't work!
Rihab Zaidi
@mansi_trivedi1 you might just have your wish come true next week haha we're building an app to help people like you manage their day better and optimize their time for quality work and wellbeing:)
Aishwarya Hiwrale
In 2024, I anticipate ChatGPT evolving to support image copy + paste and file uploads, enhancing its user-friendliness with multimedia capabilities.