What new skill would to like to learn?

Monty Parin
41 replies

Replies

mike hasil
Venturing into the intricate world of ethical fashion design - merging style with sustainability, weaving stories through fabrics, and championing a greener wardrobe! Ready to walk the runway of consciousness?
Ruslan.D
skill to use and integrate AI to product
Neha
public speaking
Kobe Hall
I want to learn SEO skill.
Monty Parin
@kobe_hall Have you planned to start learning it?
Karl Singleton
I want to learn that how can we run ads through FB.
Angila Lozina
My ultimate goal is to immerse myself in the world of captivating content creation and craft novels specifically tailored for the tkor South Korean webtoon platform. This endeavour represents a lifelong aspiration that I am wholeheartedly committed to pursuing.
Logan King
Diving into the world of digital illustration
babar saleem
Digging into the world of ethical hacking - upgrading my digital detective skills!
Steffen Schulz
Exploring the secrets of mixology - because who doesn't love a good cocktail?
thina samin
Venturing into the world of 3D printing - turning ideas into tangible creations!
Macauley Quinn
Unveiling the mysteries of quantum physics - because understanding the universe is the ultimate mental adventure!
Aimee Skinner
Sharpening my linguistic skills with Spanish
Ali Raza
Immersing myself in the rich tapestry of world cuisines - from the spicy streets of Bangkok to the aromatic alleys of Marrakech. Join me on a global gastronomic adventure, exploring flavors that transcend borders!
Robert K Simpson
I would like mastering the art of photography.
Monty Parin
@robert_k_simpson Do you have a professional camera?
Sirina D
Getting my groove on with salsa dancing
Ali Asad Ullah
Crafting a green thumb in urban gardening - bringing life to concrete jungles, one plant at a time Join me in creating mini green havens!
Joseph D Garner
Embarking on a journey through literature - not just reading, but crafting words that resonate and weave tales that linger in the heart
Kenda Thomas
Immersing myself in the rich tapestry of world cuisines - from the spicy streets of Bangkok to the aromatic alleys of Marrakech. Join me on a global gastronomic adventure, exploring flavors that transcend borders!
William Willey
Transforming into a fitness ninja with parkour - because who wouldn't want to leap, jump, and conquer urban landscapes like a superhero?
Whitney M
Diving deep into the realms of astrophotography - capturing the cosmos in pixels and unraveling the mysteries of the night sky, one star at a time. Join me in this celestial journey!