• Subscribe
  • What other free AI-generated music products can you recommend?

Hongyuan Cao
    6 replies

Replies

Blondelle Pai
    Soundraw lets you create royalty-free music with AI. It’s simple to use and offers a variety of genres to choose from.
    Hongyuan Cao
    I plan to create a one-stop AI music product to help users solve problems in music creation and learning! The name is: https://remusic.ai/en
    Nathaniel Vogler
    I’ve used Amper for creating custom tracks quickly. It’s super easy and lets you tailor the music to your needs.
    Lucy Rolff
    AIVA is great for generating classical and emotional pieces. It’s free to start, and I find it really handy for setting a specific mood.
    Sebastian Cole Ashford
    I've been using Mubert for AI-generated music lately. It's pretty slick - you can set parameters like mood, genre, BPM, etc. and it creates a unique track. Decent quality too. But would be great to have a more full-featured AI music tool. Remusic.ai looks promising, I'll definitely check it out when it launches!
    Charlotte Elise Sinclair
    I've been using Soundful.ai to generate royalty-free music tracks for my YouTube videos and it works pretty well. They have both free and paid plans. Aiva.ai also looks promising for AI music composition but I haven't tried it personally yet. Excited to check out your product remusic.ai when it launches!