What problem is your product solving?

Alisha Widianti
40 replies
Share your stories on how you found the problem of your product and what made you decide you want to build a solution for it! Looking forward to hearing your stories!

Replies

Parag Pathak
AppifyDoc provides a way to make your document more 'app-like' and declutter your document from all the details. https://www.producthunt.com/post...
AmazingSylvia
AI editing-Save time and make the whole process easier. AI companion-Companion people who have need.
Diksha Patro B
Post production and distribution for Podcast teams
Bhavya Barot
I’m looking to solve loneliness and isolation by helping founders connect in IRL with other likeminded peers in their city with various activities and experiences. PS: I go through founder loneliness and helped solved my own problem and now made a mission to help others at scale.
Bhavya Barot
@slimmy82 I noticed this, however building an aggregation of meetup events, lu.ma events, dinners, mixers, hikes and much more. From small intimate gatherings of 5 people to larger scale. Aside from that, - Allowing founders to support each other openly with the community or anonymously. - Arranging async AMA's with industry leaders and experts. Happy to send you an early access and would love your feedback.
Simplifying residential real estate investing for beginners
Lukas Rüger
Passwords - nobody likes them but everyone uses them. Check us out to see how we kill passwords: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Igor Lysenko
My product solves the productivity problem in any field. Priorities, tags, everything is done so simply that you can create your own cozy house for tasks.
Zesis Mark
Dallas Personal trainer who specializes in personal training for men and women 40 and over with proven 30 minute workouts in a private studio
Rajesh Bhimani
AI-based accessibility solution that enables websites to be accessible among people with hearing or vision impairments, motor impairment, color blindness, dyslexia, cognitive & learning impairments, seizure and epileptic, and ADHD problems.
Anthea
Launching soon!
Saves time creating data visualizations
Ashley from Shadow
retaining information without the interruption of annoying bots or buttons!
InnerSynergyX
My product is for mental, emotional, physical and spiritual growth.
Matej Cabadaj
The worsening state of our mental health. I myself tried multiple platforms, but none of them were actually interactive - basically transferring therapeutical activities into the digital world. And that's what we are just about to finish soon! 😊
kevin newsum
Smart financial routing, simplified. Set rules, automate efficiencies and increase control of where and how your funds move (launching this week)
Aris Nakos
On-demand and affordable language tutor
Oxana
Nice question Alisa, always need to think about that when buidling product 👍 I'm working on the Design framework for designers and webflow developers. The problem we cover is time spent per each project: reducing the need to build the project from scratch, saving time for more creative and important work. And what is your story?
Nilesh Jethwa
Alerting and monitoring for accidental changes or hacking events of your website
sravanth reddy
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT FOR EVERY ONE. Users can invest as small as $100. I won't go into the details. But, the gist of it is to buy a coin/token for x, and we investment all that money in an optimised way. The value of coin after certain period of time would be y, which depends on the total value of the investment at that point of time. Users can withdraw money by returning the coin. The profit would be y-x.
Yinan Wang
As someone who's in biotech investment and strategy, I've always wished there was an easier way to sift through drug pipelines and figure out which ones are really worth our time. That's why I've been working on this new product which is an AI assistant specialize in market analysis and asset evaluation in biotech field. We're just a few weeks out from going live, and I'd love to get your take on it. If you've got ideas, questions, or any kind of feedback, I'm all ears. After all, it's all about making our lives a bit easier and helping us focus on innovations that make a real difference, right? Can't wait to hear what you think!
Anastasia Liamets
We noticed fast growing startups struggle with enabling product led sales. So we build Milestone to help sales and product teams activate users and boost their revenue stream with product. If you want to join our waitlist — let me know 🤘🏼