• Subscribe
  • What productivity challenges do you face daily that you wish a tool could solve?

Mileva
    10 replies

Replies

Lucy Rolff
    I struggle with staying focused on tasks without getting distracted. A tool that keeps me on track would be a lifesaver.
    Blondelle Pai
    Managing my time between meetings and actual work is tough. I wish there was something to help balance and prioritize my schedule better.
    Nathan Covey
    Not getting distracted by unimportant things on my computer. Too many blackholes and time wasters that I get caught up in. We're building a tool to help solve this. Launching on Product Hunt in the next few months !
    Mehzabeen Azad Chowdhury
    Staying focused for a long period of a time. Also a reminder with nice interface once in a while would be helpful by a tool, or a tool asking me for updates of how far along I am.
    Rana Arham
    Visit the website for the ultimate battle royal experience. Download the game https://ffadvancedserver.com/, explore immersive gameplay, and join millions worldwide in intense, fast-paced action. Survive, be the last one standing, and embrace the excitement of Free Fire!