• Subscribe
  • What project management services do you use?

Lena Yanovich
    11 replies
    Been using Asana for over a year, but lately I've been thinking of switching to another service. Please advise me on something really worthwhile

Replies

Stacey Zyrián
    Asana is a great task-tracker, but Notion is so sophisticated that it outperforms Asana for me
    Lena Yanovich
    boook – interactive stories app for kids
    @staceyavril Indeed, I use Notion more as a repository of information, very handy
    Lena Yanovich
    @ag94 By the way, keeping tables of all kinds is very convenient in Notion
    Zachary Rhys Whitaker
    Notion is great but have you tried ClickUp? It's super powerful and has tons of flexibility for configuring your project exactly how you need it. Plus their views are 🔥 - Gantt charts, mind maps, you name it. Asana feels a bit basic in comparison IMO.
    Lena Yanovich
    @zacharyrhyswhitaker Wow, thanks, never heard of it, will definitely give it a try
    Christopher Allen Scott
    For project management, I'm a big fan of ClickUp. It has the power of Notion when it comes to customization and flexibility, but with a stronger focus on productivity features like task dependencies, Gantt charts, workload management, and built-in time tracking. Plus the free plan is super generous compared to Asana. Definitely worth checking out if you need something more robust than a simple task list app!
    Lena Yanovich
    @christopherallenscott Thanks, I'll have to give it a try
    Ravi Bhojani
    For project management, I’ve been using Alian Hub, and it’s been a game-changer for our team! What sets it apart is its one-time purchase model—no recurring fees, which is a breath of fresh air compared to traditional subscription-based tools. 💰 Why Alian Hub? 📝 AI-Assisted Task Management: From task creation to detailed descriptions, AI helps streamline our workflow, saving time and effort. 📸 Free Time Tracker: It includes an amazing built-in time tracker that captures screenshots, tracks keystrokes, and monitors mouse activity, making it ideal for tracking productivity without additional costs. 🌐 SaaS Platform with Self-Hosting Option: Enjoy all the benefits of a modern SaaS platform with the flexibility of self-hosting if needed. 💬 Real-Time Collaboration: Integrated chat features keep all communication in one place, boosting team collaboration. 📊 Customizable for Any Industry: Whether you're in HR, Marketing, IT, Real Estate, or Design, Alian Hub has you covered. If you're looking for a tool that combines robust features, affordability, and ease of use, Alian Hub is definitely worth checking out! 🚀
    Lena Yanovich
    @ravi_bhojani Very interesting, never heard of it