• Subscribe
  • What questions would you ask in a quiz about Product Hunt?

Ágh Helmut
    2 replies
    Hi, I'm Helmut, founder of EmbedQuiz.com. I'm planning to create and launch a new website called Quiz Hunt. It's a simple and free quiz, that helps you get feedback on your knowledge about the rules of Product Hunt before launching. I've collected 15 questions, like "What is the best time to launch?" - 12:01am PST "Newly created accounts can post a product..." - After one week "In the first comment, you should ask for..." - Feedback What questions do you think would be the best to ask?

Replies

Gsno
    I'm intrigued by the diverse range of topics covered on Product Hunt quizzes! If I were to create a quiz about Product Hunt, I'd include questions about upcoming tech innovations, AI advancements, and even fascinating subjects like Hair Restoration In China It's fascinating how the platform caters to various interests and industries!
    Daniel Zaitzow
    How do you get the best launch engagement? How far in advance should you start preparing your launch? Should you look at competition on your launch date before selecting?