• Subscribe
  • What repetitive tasks in content creation would you like to see automated or streamlined?

Carl Brenner
    4 replies

Replies

I feel automating grammar checks would be a game-changer in content creation. That way I can focus on what truly matters: crafting awesome and sassy content! 😅
    Carl Brenner
    Ceacle Tools
    Ceacle Tools
    Launching soon!
    @akanksha_hunts Thanks! 😃 I can relate to that... Is there any tool you would like the checking to be added? If it's a tool that supports plugins, it could be rather quick to implement.
    Shajedul Karim
    hey friend, the dance of content creation is both art and science. automating certain steps could free up creators to focus on the artistry. some thoughts: 1. research & data gathering: tools that compile relevant info from various sources. 2. formatting: automated templates for different platforms. 3. image sourcing: smart systems that suggest relevant, royalty-free images. 4. SEO optimization: suggestions for keywords and meta tags. 5. scheduling & posting: a unified dashboard for all platforms. 6. analytics: consolidated, easy-to-understand reports. 7. content repurposing: tools that tweak content for different channels. 8. feedback loop: real-time engagement metrics for quick content pivots. while streamlining's a dream, let's ensure the human touch remains. machines may simplify, but souls storytell. peace & pixels. ✨
    Carl Brenner
    Ceacle Tools
    Ceacle Tools
    Launching soon!
    @shajedulkarim_ Many thanks for your input ⭐