• Subscribe
  • What resources or tools do you often use to overcome the language barrier?

Tiger L
    18 replies
    While I often rely on translation apps and bilingual dictionaries to bridge the gap, I’ve noticed that these tools can sometimes fall short—whether it's struggling with accents or missing out on less common languages. That’s why we’re excited to introduce AIPhone.AI, our AI-powered phone call app with live translation, designed to address some of these challenges. As we gear up for its launch, we’d love to hear your suggestions and feedback. What do you expect from it? What resources or tools do you find most helpful in overcoming language barriers?

Replies

Janice
    I used to rely on Google Translate a lot, but lately, I’ve been using ChatGPT and Gemini more frequently. They’ve been really helpful in overcoming language barriers. Looking forward to seeing how AIPhone.AI performs!
    Tiger L
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    @janicelewis00 We'll keep you posted on its performance and can't wait to hear your thoughts when you get a chance to use it :)
    Haider Murtaza
    I mainly use Google Translate, but sometimes the translations can be a bit off. I'm curious to see how the AIPhone.AI handles the nuances in conversation.
    Fletcher Graham
    I use translation apps and sometimes rely on language exchange partners to improve my understanding. Excited to see how AIPhone.AI handles live translations!
    Tiger L
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    @fletcher_graham Thanks for sharing! We'll be sure to notify you once our product is live—looking forward to hearing your feedback then!
    Nathan Cooper
    I’ve used translation apps and bilingual dictionaries for basic needs, but they often fall short with accents or niche languages.
    Julia Klemenc
    Language learning apps like Duolingo help me a lot, but for translation, I rely on tools like Microsoft Translator. Excited to see what AIPhone.AI brings to the table.
    Jiyo Root
    I’m interested to see how Aiphone.AI handles live translation, especially in real-time conversations. It could be a great tool to bridge those gaps!
    Tiger L
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    @jiyo_root Can't wait for you to experience it! We'll keep you updated as we get closer to launch.
    Sandy Leventh
    I often use language exchange apps to practice with native speakers, but translation during calls sounds like a great 😃.
    Tiger L
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    @sandy_leventh We think you'll find our translation feature during calls to be a great complement to your language exchange. It's designed to make conversations smoother and more accessible. Thanks for your enthusiasm!
    Rajesh Chopra
    I often use translation apps and language learning platforms. For real-time conversations, though, I’m excited about the potential of AIPhone.AI.
    Billy Boy
    I rely on translation apps and language exchange communities. I’m looking forward to AIPhone.AI’s live translation feature it could really help with nuances and accents during phone conversations.
    Denis Eckblad
    I find online language learning platforms incredibly helpful for overcoming language barriers. They offer great practice and tools to improve my skills.
    Victoire Mathieu
    I also appreciate language exchange apps where I can practice with native speakers. It’s a great way to improve my language skills and get familiar with different cultures.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Grammarly Google translate ChatGPT :)
    Daniela Bavuso
    Sometimes Chat GPT but need to explain very well the Tone of Voice of the conversation it's crucial eg if you need to create content.. or you are used to semi-professional language will find yourself writing posts on LinkedIn like a teenage startupper... for those who are not native English speakers this is a big problem, believe me, :D I'm Italian and we close the gap ..with gestures/ or we believe it can help. It's true! but unfortunately, it only works on calls ;)
    Jessica Young
    Google Translate works pretty well for a free option. There are also some cool AI language learning apps out there like Duolingo and Babbel that adapt to your learning style. And if you want to go more old-school, Rosetta Stone is still a solid choice for structured language courses. 🌐🗣