• Subscribe
  • What role do influencers play in the success of a product launch?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    16 replies

Replies

Alex Bravo
    In my opinion, influencers can act as social proof, making it more likely for potential customers to try your product based on their endorsement.
    Bogdan Chayka
    I think it’s crucial, having someone with following endorsing your project is both an honor and huge benefit
    Farwa Abbas
    I think influencers are crucial because they help spread the word about your product to a larger audience.
    Adeeb Malik
    With the 'over' crowded space we have today, it's tough to find the right influencer. What's also important is the niche they're in as it can effectively make or break your market image creation. Many forget that with influencers you're not only gunning for an influx of visitors but also trying to create a public image of the product. And that directly impacts the quality of visitors you get and how your product is perceived. Think wisely and sell well 🖖
    Christin Koehler
    Nothing 😂 They just post over the social media where hardly get some reactions
    Ibileke Samuel
    From experience, influencers build a sense of trust to your product. I will therefore say that they play a very big role, especially the ones with a large follower base.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    They can have a massive impact on your product. I once did a shoutout with an influencer for Selftalk.ing and it brought me 15+ users!
    Md Jahangir
    For me, influencers are like megaphones of your product . They can shout about it to their followers, who might not have heard about it otherwise. I’ve seen how much influence they have, and it's a great way to get people excited before a launch.
    William Seikh
    I think influencers can help generate user-generated content, which can expand your product’s reach and impact.
    Nausad Alam
    I think influencers bring a lot of value to a product launch. They can create buzz and excitement through their posts and stories.
    Bill Frad
    I think influencers can really boost your product’s visibility by reaching a large, engaged audience quickly.
    Samantha Den
    Influencers help create buzz and awareness for new products, reaching a large audience quickly.
    Steve Troy
    Influencers' recommendations can drive their followers to purchase the product, increasing sales.
    Greffin Dony
    Their cooperation with brands can enhance the product’s visibility and credibility in the market.
    Paul Mbetobong
    their endorsements build trust and credibility, making the product more attractive to potential buyers.