What role does content marketing play in your overall marketing strategy?

Hamza Afzal Butt
18 replies
It has been a cornerstone for me, helping to build brand authority and drive organic traffic. How do you incorporate content marketing into your strategy, and what types of content work best for you?

Replies

Kelly Nguyen
A way to test out PMF for some of our functions.
Johnny
El menú de McDonald's es una variedad de ofertas de comida rápida reconocida mundialmente que satisface una amplia gama de gustos y preferencias. Presenta artículos icónicos como el Big Mac, conocido por su salsa exclusiva, y el Quarter Pounder, un favorito carnoso. https://mcdonaldsmeny.com/
Irene Banks
Absolutely essential! For us, content marketing means engaging our audience with useful, relevant information. We've had success with podcasting lately. Have you tried podcasting as part of your strategy?
David McGuire
@irenebanks_ podcasting is proven to be the most effective content strategy. However (and it’s a big ‘however’), if the podcast is not executed well, it could do more harm to your reputation than good. It’s often more work than people expect.
Prem Saini
This is crucial for us because through content marketing, we aim to make our complex features easily understandable. This approach not only adds value beyond our product but also helps in building trust.
Hakim Zerhouni
For me, content marketing is all about creating valuable resources for my audience. I find that how-to guides and case studies work best in generating leads and building trust.
Aqsa Sajjad
In my strategy, content marketing plays a key role in SEO and brand storytelling. I use a mix of articles, social media posts, and podcasts to reach and resonate with different segments of my audience.
CY Zhou
Content marketing is crucial in our overall strategy as it helps build brand authority and fosters trust with our audience. By providing valuable and relevant content, we can attract and retain a clearly defined customer base, ultimately driving profitable actions.
April-li
For me,content marketing is just altruism
Vaibhav
I find doing full-fledged all platform content marketing difficult and thus, rely it on doing it through my personal brand.
EvalsOne
we're trying to figure out content marketing for our tool. it's a bit difficult with such a niche framework.
EvalsOne
@hamza_afzal_butt our main tool provides AI app evaluations. And the new tool we launch tomorrow is connected to it, which is more of a playground on steroids where you can directly build GenAI apps, and also evaluate them with EvalsOne directly. Also, looking forward to your launch!
Amit Gawande
Content marketing has been our primary strategy as it brings us the quality leads. The intent behind the content that you write (e.g. blogs) attracts the right kind of audience. And that has been the case for us over the years. The blogs/articles have been the key pillar of our content strategy.
Ioana Sima
As a product-led company, it plays a huge role for us. Written content, in many forms (long-form with unique templates, case-studies, short-form, etc.), social media content, editorial contributions. We're trying to get more into video creation, with the main purpose of distributing on social platforms, but that's a whole other beast.
Ali Asad Ullah
Content plays a key role in your marketing. I mean just look at SEO. Everything depends upon content now.