• Subscribe
  • What role does SEO play in digital marketing?

Abdul Rehman
    36 replies

Replies

Aishwarya
    SEO makes your website more visible on Google.
    charles shiro
    SEO is essential in digital marketing, enhancing online visibility, driving organic traffic, improving user experience, boosting conversions, and providing long-term competitive advantages.
    Fay_F
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    It's like an omelet in a cone.
    Muhammad Hassan
    SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is crucial in digital marketing as it enhances a website's visibility on search engines like Google.
    Yesi
    In my opinion, this makes the user experience easier or easier to find according to user needs
    Muhammad G
    Launching soon!
    My opinion SEO website visibility on search engines like Opera, Chrome, Edge etc.
    Yashaswini Ippili
    It plays a huge role, thinking about it, like : Helps websites appear higher on search engine results pages (SERPs). Improves website usability, speed, and mobile-friendliness. Optimizes content to align with search intent and improve discoverability. Reaches specific demographics and locations through keyword and local SEO strategies. Establishes authority and trustworthiness with high rankings. These are a few I could mainly think about at this given point.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    SEO is very important for digital marketing because it helps your site appear in search results, driving more organic traffic and boosting visibility. It’s all about making your website easy to find and stand out online. That being said, SEO will not happen overnight. It takes time but with the right strategy you can ace it ! :D
    Paul Turner
    I see SEO as a way to boost your online visibility so more people can find your business when they search for relevant keywords.
    Audrey Jake
    @paul_turner9 Yes you are right have you used any tools?
    Michael Gonzalez
    I think SEO is essential in digital marketing because it helps your website rank higher in search engine results, making it easier for potential customers to find you. By optimizing your content with relevant keywords and improving your site's structure, you increase the chances that people searching for products or services like yours will come across your site. This means more visibility, more traffic, and ultimately, more opportunities for conversion. So, a solid SEO strategy can significantly boost our online presence and success.
    Albin Diego
    SEO enhancing website visibility.
    Rohit Kumar
    I believe SEO is crucial in digital marketing because it helps improve a website’s visibility and attract more organic traffic from search engines.
    M Sulaiman
    SEO plays a crucial role in digital marketing by enhancing the visibility and discoverability of your online store. For Shopify users, leveraging SEO effectively can drive significant organic traffic, leading to increased sales and customer engagement. We launched SEOPro today for Shopify - Do check it out :)
    Idris Galadima
    It's like putting up a big, bring sign on the internet highway.
    Ishaq Oyiza
    SEO is like giving your website a megaphone so it can shout louder than the competition when someone searches for what you offer.
    Enyi Bassey
    Imagine having the best product but hiding it in a basement. SEO brings it up to the storefront where everyone
    murph
    it's the long tail, long time horizon, compounding piece. social media, paid search, etc. drive more immediate results but are harder too sustain. need both ideally
    Kate Dalessi
    What role does air play in breathing?))
    Haiqa Irfan
    SEO ensures that your content is accessible, relevant, and valuable to your target audience, which can lead to higher engagement and conversion rates.
    F. Arvin Asyikin
    If your product is based on website and search engine it is very important for the long run. If your product is not even on the web, it is a good to have