• Subscribe
  • What's a daily habit you practice to improve yourself?

Rahul Parmar
    19 replies

Replies

Isis Clemente
    Physical activities to maintain my health
    Rahul Parmar
    @isis_clemente Excellent choice! Staying active is key to overall health and well-being. Keep moving!
    Yulita Nurul
    I read and learn something new every day.
    Rahul Parmar
    @yulita_nurul_islami_ita_ That's awesome! Continuous learning keeps the mind sharp and opens up new possibilities. Keep growing!
    Alexander Galitsky
    Drinking less alcohol
    Rahul Parmar
    @ag94 Great choice! Cutting back on alcohol boosts your health, energy, and overall well-being. Keep it going!
    Alexander Galitsky
    @rahulparmar2405 I actually already regret it
    I start my day with free writing for 10-15 minutes. It helps me clear my mind, identify any worries, and set intentions for the day.
    Rahul Parmar
    @armand_brouillard1 Awesome habit! Free writing clears your mind and sets the tone for the day. Keep it going!
    Albama Linn
    Mindfulness, Meditation is best for me
    Rahul Parmar
    @albama_linn That's great! Mindfulness and meditation are perfect for mental clarity and inner peace. Keep it up!
    Carleigh Griffiths
    I try to drink a lot of water daily.
    Rahul Parmar
    @carleigh_griffiths Great job! Drinking plenty of water is essential for staying healthy. I drink 5-6 liters of water daily. Keep it up!
    Valianto
    read a paper
    Rahul Parmar
    @valianto Nice work! Reading papers keeps you informed and sharp. Keep it up!
    Owen Michael Donovan
    I try to take short breaks throughout the day to move around, stretch, and rest my eyes from screens. Also been experimenting with the Pomodoro technique lately to stay focused during deep work sessions - 25 min sprints with 5 min breaks. Seems to be helping my productivity!
    Rahul Parmar
    @owenmichaeldonovan That’s a great approach! Short breaks and the Pomodoro technique are fantastic for boosting focus and productivity. Glad to hear it's working well for you!
    Nicholas Watson
    Take small moments to pause, breathe and observe my emotions and state
    Rahul Parmar
    @nickwatson That's a great practice! Pausing to breathe and reflect is a powerful way to stay grounded and mindful. Keep it up!