• Subscribe
  • What's an AI innovation that you think is under appreciated but has immense potential?

Akanksha Singh
    6 replies

Replies

Steve Lou
    Generative models to help detect diseases or find new breakthroughs in research fields
    David
    One AI innovation that I think is under appreciated but has immense potential is AI content generation. AI content generation is a powerful innovation that can help us create and consume content in the digital age. It can augment and complement human creativity, not replace it. It can also solve some of the biggest challenges and problems that we face in the world today. By the way, have you heard of Logicballs? It’s a powerful AI-powered content generation tool that simplifies the content creation process for anyone who needs high-quality and engaging content.
    Sophia Clark
    Generative models for creating art and music are seriously underappreciated. They're mostly seen as novelty now, but the potential for reshaping creative industries is huge.
    Italo Costa | System Developer
    I've been thinking about it these days. I need to make a list of available AI to study a little.
    Kas Szatylowicz
    Drug discovery -- we should talk more about it.
    Developer X
    IMHO, Using AI in medical area has great potential.