• Subscribe
  • What's an AI use case you'd love to see a product for, but haven't found yet?

Rupal Saini
    10 replies
    What's Missing?

Replies

Shay Cormac
    I really need a tool to help me determine if what I'm seeing is AI-generated. Everything, you know, pictures or videos or text or whatever.
    Rupal Saini
    @shaycormac This is something I’d also be interested in—a tool that’s an all-in-one AI detector! :) From what I’ve seen, there are AI content detection tools available, but none seem to be more than 90% accurate. I haven’t found a perfect one yet. For detecting AI-generated images and videos, there's a tool called ZeroGPT and another one called Hive Moderation Tool.
    Rahul Parmar
    I'd love to see an AI tool that can personalize learning experiences for students based on their unique strengths and weaknesses!
    Janak Patel
    I’d love an AI tool that personalizes customer support for small businesses!
    Rupal Saini
    @janak_patel56 This is a great use case, there are tools for this use case that are already available in the market. Platforms like Tidio AI and Freshdesk have similar capabilities, as does Kustomer's KIQ.
    Me gustaría contar con una IA como asistente personal, con la que se pueda hablar para gestionar la agenda, recordatorios, envío de mensajes, tareas, que me recuerde las ideas que tengo, lista de compra, menú. etc.
    Joshua Daniel Scott
    An AI tutor that personalizes lessons would be amazing! It could analyze each student's performance, identify areas they struggle with, and dynamically adapt the material and teaching style to help them grasp concepts better. Maybe even provide tailored practice problems and interactive simulations. That kind of individualized attention could really accelerate learning and help students reach their full potential. Has anyone seen a tool like this out there yet?
    Olivia Jane Peterson
    An AI learning personalization tool would be amazing! It could analyze each student's performance, identify areas for improvement, and automatically adapt the curriculum and teaching approach. Maybe even include features like AI tutors to provide targeted support. I haven't seen a fully comprehensive solution for this yet, but it's a use case with huge potential to improve education.
    Jasper Elliot Sinclair
    I'd love to see AI-powered adaptive learning platforms that continually assess students' performance, identify knowledge gaps, and automatically adjust the curriculum and teaching methods to optimize each learner's growth. Like Duolingo but smarter and for all subjects. Has anyone seen a product tackling this well yet?
    Jonathan Michael Blake
    There are some AI-powered adaptive learning platforms out there like Century Tech, Knewton, and Fishtree, but they're more geared towards K-12 and higher ed institutions. It would be awesome to have a consumer-focused tool that lets anyone create a personalized learning path based on their goals, abilities, and progress. Maybe something that integrates with existing online learning resources and helps guide you through them efficiently based on your unique needs. I feel like this is an underserved area ripe for innovation!