What's an underrated aspect of Product Hunt's culture?

Anirudh Kannan
8 replies
I was reading this piece about Hacker News' culture: https://marketingexamples.com/co... One surprising thing I found was the importance of dry, NON-attention grabbing headlines on HN. Usually you want your headlines to get clicks at all costs! What secrets have you noticed about the PH culture?

Replies

Uma Venugopal
I really love how we all are in the same boat despite having/coming from different backgrounds. We all want to launch a great product here and find value in others launches which creates a great community.
Gregory Adams
Product Hunt's spirit of collaboration is just astonishing; the way people readily bounce off ideas and give genuine feedback, it's truly a playground for creativity.
Anirudh Kannan
@adams11g agreed -- very new here but am astounded at how much goodwill is a fundamental aspect of Product Hunt. It's the closest thing to a complete lack of hierarchy -- everyone needs each other.
Susan Evans
I gotta mention their constant drive for innovation too. It's not just about sharing products; it's about encouraging new, ground-breaking thoughts and technologies.
Anirudh Kannan
@e33susan what's the most ground-breaking launch you've seen?
Joe Gonzales
it's crazy how transparent they are. There's this sense of openness and honesty you don't often see, and it really makes for a trustworthy and supportive environment.
Anirudh Kannan
@joe_gonzalez_23 wow, any examples come to mind? Would love to see this at play