What's everyones goals for 2023? 🚀

Rahul Issar
57 replies
I'm at the stage of reflection for the year and slowly thinking about goals and milestones I want to accomplish next year. Would love to know how others are thinking about this.

Replies

Zlatko Bijelic
My big goal for Q1 of 2023 is to have 10 SaaS products under one studio and gain traction across different marketplaces (shopify, chrome, iOS, etc). Building smaller apps that solve problems that people don't know they have or don't have a solution (yet).
Aaron O'Leary
Start making some income from side projects is my main goal!
Ali Raza
@aaronoleary what side projects are you working on?
Rahul Issar
@aaronoleary What've you launched so far bro?
To launch something lol
Rahul Issar
@maxwellcdavis haha love it! What you got in mind?
Sahil A Mittal
Launch my tool Idukki - A user generated content management tool for D2C companies
MJ Maquiling
There's a lot of things I wanna achieve actually, one of it is to build/launch something
Rahul Issar
@mary_joy_maquiling you launching it by yourself or teaming up with someone?
Tomas Laurinavicius
Relaunch my personal blog and newsletter. Reach $10K/mo with a side project. Dunk a basketball. 🏀
Rahul Issar
@tomaslau What you writing on for the newsie?
Tomas Laurinavicius
@therahulissar I have one one writing, the other one is a personal one with multiple topics, tried to keep the central lifestyle design topic but with so many interests it just seems random.
Alessandra Mikail
Launch RECRD, check out our upcoming page here: https://www.producthunt.com/upco..., would love to hear your feedback :)
Rahul Issar
@alessmkl I think it's great would love to know more about the use cases for it?
Slava Nikitenko
@alessmkl Is this what is happening on Tik Tok right now?
Alessandra Mikail
@therahulissar besides instantly monetising your content and earning up to 100% ad revenue with 0 KPI's, you can also engage with content through video replies we call Rebnds. This allows for creators and regular users on RECRD to interact with each other organically as well as boosting engagement. TLDR we care about our creators and want them to be fairly rewarded for their content 😉
S.N.Dineshan
Develop and launch advanced features on Streos after launch and grow the community.
Jordan M. Thomas
-Complete a book I have planned for release in August -Improve and leverage my musical gifts more (singing and piano) -Writing for more magazines -Leverage livestreaming especially on LinkedIn
Jordan M. Thomas
@therahulissar It is a collection of poems and essays reflecting on life and faith in the pandemic. Title is Refinement 2.0
Hemant Warier
I love reflecting on the past year and setting goals for the future. My main goal for 2023 is to focus on my health and well-being. I want to make sure I'm taking care of myself mentally and physically, and that includes eating better, exercising more, and reducing stress. I also want to work on my personal relationships and make sure I'm spending quality time with friends and family. Overall, I'm looking forward to a year of growth and self-improvement.
Rahul Issar
@hemantwarier Focusing on health and well-being is on my list as well. Didn't do a good job of it this year and want to make it one of my main goals heading into next year
Kshitij Gupta
Financial growth using the investment advisory feature of the app built by our ex-Goldman Sachs team 🚀
Kshitij Gupta
@therahulissar haha it's limited to India for now though. Here you go: https://app.multipl.xyz/explore. Happy to connect if you have any feedback/questions. We also have a more personalised version for HNIs. (SEBI licensed RIA)
Slava Nikitenko
If you do not have a clear plan and a clear goal, then you are probably very tired of the thoughts that you write about? Or do you not spend a lot of energy on them?
Anirudh
Make more content on youtube and grow my following and hopefully launch my product
Wahyudi Refocus
fluent in english. hahaha
Business Marketing with Nika
I want to run my online business much more (I have set specific goals with figures) and would like to launch my services in the English-speaking market.
Rahul Issar
@busmark_w_nika What's the online business you launching? And how can we support!
Business Marketing with Nika
@therahulissar This business is connected to my social media account for teaching Slovak and Czech communities about marketing, business, and social media. I want to turn it into Patreon monthly membership. There will be job offers, editable Figma templates that can be customized to other people's preferences and businesses, Social media & marketing news, and 1:1 coaching (the diamond package). But I think, that on the world market I could offer editable Figma templates that I will be launching soon (December 23).
Karan Soni
Launch my portfolio website and would definitely love to work on some amazing side projects that are still left
Anastasia Blinova
Wow!!! Great!!! Have a good time!
Joanne Hurley
Launch 🚀 highground.io
Rahul Issar
@joanne_hurleyv1 Very interesting concept, when are you launching?