• Subscribe
  • What's one app and one website you consider the epitome of perfect UX/UI design?

Ksenia Meshkova
    34 replies
    To be honest, I can't answer this question... If you can't pick just one, please share your favorites. I’d love to explore them and give them a try ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ♡

Replies

Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    saasmarketinggurus.com, check it out and let me know did you like it?
    Ksenia Meshkova
    @hamza_afzal_butt Thanks!! Sorry!! I don't want to provide any feedback, whether negative or positive. I just want to see everyone's subjective opinions ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ
    Alexander Galitsky
    Midwinter.com Slick and minimalistic
    Ksenia Meshkova
    @ag94 haha thanks 😄😄👍🏻
    James Wilson
    I think Instagram really nails UX/UI. The design is clean and intuitive, making it easy for me to navigate and share content.
    Nevil Ling
    For me,, Google Maps is a standout example. The interface is straightforward, and I always find what I need quickly.
    Savilia Lastero
    Spotify stands out nice app for UX/UI design. The interface is clean, and discovering new music feels effortless thanks to their personalized recommendations and easy navigation.
    Ogaga John
    Rayna UI - Free 500+ Components & UI kit
    Rayna UI - Free 500+ Components & UI kit
    I will say Apple products do an excellent job of creating a sleek user experience for me. Then a social app I consider to be the epitome of UI/UX and also an underrated app is Telegram
    Ksenia Meshkova
    @ogaga_john yeah!! I think I have the same opinion!!
    Abel Hess
    For me, Airbnb is the perfect example of UX/UI design. The way they handle everything from searching for properties to booking is seamless and intuitive. It’s all about making the user’s journey as smooth as possible.
    Ksenia Meshkova
    @abel_hess absolutely agree!! thank you!!
    Vincent Hager
    On the website side, Apple’s site is a great example. It’s sleek and minimalistic, which makes browsing their products an enjoyable experience. Everything is organized beautifully, and the visuals are stunning.
    Casiana Rajas
    In my opinion, the Duolingo app has a fantastic UX engaging and straightforward. For websites, I’d recommend Dribbble it’s a great showcase of desighn with a clean layout.
    Ksenia Meshkova
    @casiana_rajas love your opinion!! thank you!!
    Sabine Engel
    The Notion app is top notch for UX/UI, very customizable and friendly. For websites, I think Dropbox has an excellent design simple nd effective
    Ksenia Meshkova
    @sabine_engel oh, sure! I like dropbox too, thank you!!
    Isabella Harris
    Stripe's website is sleek, intuitive, and a pleasure to use. The UI makes it effortless to understand their product offerings and get started. For an app, I'm really impressed by the UX of Things. The minimalist design, smooth interactions, and helpful onboarding make it a joy to use their task manager. Great examples of phenomenal UX/UI design in action!
    Ksenia Meshkova
    @isabellaharris wow, thanks!! that's smth new for me!!
    Elido Dial
    For app design, I’d say Apple’s iOS is a great example of perfect UX/UI. For websites, I really like the simplicity and elegance of Airbnb.
    Ksenia Meshkova
    @elido_dial yeah, absolutely agree with you!! thanks!!
    Sulemna Ola
    The UX/UI of Notion is fantastic for an app, and for a website, I’d pick Slack for its easy-to-navigate design.
    Matthew Baker
    I love the clean design of the Todoist app for managing tasks. As for websites, I think the interface of Medium is really well done.
    Ksenia Meshkova
    @matthew__baker yeah!!! thank you, I like Medium too!!
    Rahul Parmar
    One app I consider the epitome of perfect UX/UI design is Airbnb for its intuitive navigation and clean visuals. For websites, Apple's site excels with its sleek design and seamless user experience.
    Jam Straw
    App: Notion and Website: Stripe