• Subscribe
  • What’s one habit that has improved both your personal life and business life?

Ali Jan
    11 replies
    Finding balance can be tough. What habit has helped you succeed in both areas?

Replies

Dedew
    "Setting clear boundaries." It keeps work from taking over personal time and ensures full focus on both areas
    Udaya Sri
    I'm still working on getting better, and the biggest thing helping me out is just being consistent.
    Milad Ranaei
    Prioritizing time management has improved both my personal and business life by helping me stay organized and focused. It ensures I dedicate quality time to work while also setting aside time for personal activities and relaxation
    Dany
    Launching soon!
    Planning tasks for the day!
    Sergey Pavlovich 🦄
    Sport improves discipline
    hongkai
    Launching soon!
    The discipline of running every day.  It provides me with a valuable outlet to take my mind off things and reflect on my goals and challenges. While I’m out there, I can clear my head and keep myself mentally sharp and physically fit. 
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Waking up earlier.
    Salar Davari
    For me, going to bed early has worked more than I could say.
    Jurijs Ivolga
    Running! I've lost a ton of weight, which is obviously beneficial to my health. And running in the morning makes me feel energized, and I’m able to focus much better. Plus, I think running has improved my personality - I’ve become much calmer.