• Subscribe
  • What's one skill you've learned recently that you're proud of?

Abdul Rehman
    25 replies

Replies

Luka Brzin
    Definitely storytelling when it comes to business. But other that that I'm getting pretty good at Tenis.
    Hetvi Dharshandia
    I’ve recently been working on learning German, which can be a challenging language. I'm proud of the progress I’ve made so far. It's been rewarding to tackle something difficult and see improvement.
    Udaya Sri
    I would say networking🙂
    Tariq Waseem
    I would say Digital Marketing!
    Angela Ni
    More in depth marketing strategy and the importance of community
    Andrew Paul
    Recently, I learned how to create engaging video content, and I'm proud of how quickly it's resonating with my audience.
    murph
    I'm still pretty bad, but I've been diving deeper into the game of backgammon lately and been enjoying that. Fun and intellectually stimulating side quest from the usual maker menu of building the next project or learning the next framework.
    Prince Joseph✨Founder of Buzzi.AI
    I recently learned AI Frameworks and build a tool which generate social media designs, and it’s been a game-changer! Being able to schedule posts effortlessly feels like such a win. What about you?
    Caspian Holt
    I've recently honed my time management skills, allowing me to balance multiple projects more efficiently.
    Charles Daniel
    I am proud to have improved my public speaking skills, which have helped me feel more confident during presentations.
    Colton Drake
    I have learned a new programming language, Python, and I am excited about using it for future projects.
    Eiden Kyren
    I developed skills in graphic design, creating visually appealing content for my start-up.
    Muhammad Daffa Shiddiq
    Mastering the art of time management, it's been a game-changer!
    priyanka prasad
    For me it’s definitely podcasting. Have been receiving great feedback https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Eldar Emile
    I have adopted mindfulness techniques, significantly improving my focus and stress management.
    Han Kim
    Launching soon!
    Coding :D
    Eli Silas
    I've mastered time blocking, helping me stay organized and productive.
    Enzo Parker
    I recently learned video editing, making my content more engaging.
    Will Xavier
    Improved public speaking has boosted my confidence in presentations.
    Finn Alexander
    I learned Python, which opened new possibilities for automation and data analysis.