• Subscribe
  • What’s one tool you can't live without for your startup?

Ankur Sharma
    14 replies

Replies

Sirina D
    Slack is our digital water cooler. I love it 😍😍
    Rahul Parmar
    Notion – it's perfect for organizing tasks, projects, and team collaboration all in one place.
    Yanlin Wu
    I think Ahrefs is the best tool for me to track the volume, CTR, domain rate of my website, and also it provides insight for me to optimize the content and page of the website.
    Yanlin Wu
    @ankur_sharma20 I mainly use it to check the volume and traffic of organic keywords, top pages, number of backlinks, domain ranking, and organic traffic of the website. By looking into the trend of the data, e.g. upwards or downwards in the organic traffic, I can figure out which page or content needs optimization. For blogs or pages that have promising volume, I would add new features in them when my product updates. For those performing unsatisfying, I would consider rewriting the content. It can also help you to track the situation of your website. If you find an unnatural drop in the data, you will know that something might be wrong. The next step should be testing examining the whole website and then you can find out if the direction, collection, or the code goes wrong.
    thina samin
    For me Asana is my life saver. It keeps track of tasks, deadlines, and dependencies, making sure nothing slips through the cracks.
    bellbell
    Datech ShopSync --- It can help you improve the efficiency of your e-commerce operation, especially adding products on TikTok Shop quickly.
    Arindam Vaidya
    Hubspot - Me being from GTM team, absolutely this
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    One tool I can’t live without is Slack. It keeps communication seamless and fosters collaboration, making it essential for our startup's success.
    Tyrion Long
    Launching soon!
    It must be vscode, without it, I can't create my products, just like cooking without a knife :)
    David Patrykowski
    ClickUp! We keep track of all our tasks there
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Vercel :D
    Daniel Clevenger
    QuickBooks has simplified our finances. It's easy to track income, expenses, and generate reports 🥰