• Subscribe
  • What's something you have to do daily to keep in your productive routine?

Jon Wesselink
    20 replies
    I'll go first: it feels like I have to work out in the morning to jumpstart my brain & keep motivated! That, and about a billion oolong teas! 😆

Replies

Brenna Donoghue
    Any day that starts with exercise and sun will be a good day!
    Erin Heywood
    Coffee….all the coffee
    Jonathan Massabni
    Go outside for at least 30 minutes! Especially while working remote
    Jon Wesselink
    @jonathanm I have been feeling this for sure as of late! We have to ground ourselves!
    Brenna Donoghue
    @jonathanm @jonwesselink Yes, since remote working has started, nothing has been truer. There is no more draining feeling than realizing it's noon and I haven't left the house or seen the sun.
    Usually just a good nights sleep
    Leyla Aliyeva
    Here is how my morning starts:))) meditate, and then my cup of coffee (I love it:) I start my work at 9 am, but I get up every day at 6 am. 15-20 min I spend setting my most important tasks for the day. Then I have my breakfast, so I give myself plenty of time before I start my work.
    Jon Wesselink
    @leyla_aliyeva1 I like that idea of the morning crunch moment so you're satisfied with an enjoyable breakfast & rest of the day 🤔
    Jon Wesselink
    @nyla_chughtai I agree, if we're in the info economy, eating well is taking care of our biggest asset 🧠
    One of the best ways to stay productive is by setting realistic goals and sticking to them. This way, you'll know what to do to meet your objectives. Secondly, a work/life balance is also essential for productivity. It would also help to find some fun and relaxation time to avoid stress.
    Jon Wesselink
    @qudsia_ali So true. The quality of our work diminishes if we don't get time off. Thanks for this great reminder!
    David J. Kim
    Coffee, meditation and nature walk.
    Rich Watson
    I have a daily to-do list where it's the same few things every day. Once I complete these I'm set for the day
    Jeremy Nagel
    I've got a 3h long morning routine. Key components: - 30 mins HIIT - 10 mins yoga - 30 mins run - 15 mins meditation - 5 mins journalling - 15 mins spaced repetition practice + language learning - 5 mins professional development - call a friend - make breakfast I'm consistent doing this and it makes a big difference to my mental health and energy levels throughout the day. I started out with a 20 minute routine and have built it up over time.
    Santa
    COFFEE ☕☕☕and keep them coming please 🤭 Ok, now seriously, I guess I have to have a clear structure. I need a glimpse of tasks to be completed, deadlines, priorities, etc. and ideally my mind and workspace clear of distractions.