• Subscribe
  • What's something you're curious to start now?

Rahul Agarwal
    11 replies

Replies

Maxwell Barnes
    I'm curious about trying out new digital collaboration tools whats catching your eyes
    Rahul Agarwal
    @maxwell_bar_nes Telecrm..... if you're curious about that, give a try to telecrm, launching tomorrow! https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Joselín Mcclaskey
    I’m interested in experimenting with AI for persnolized learning
    Rahul Agarwal
    @joselin_mcclaskey That's great! GPT has already started the thing!
    Perceval Drake
    Exploring innovative ways to enhance remote team dynamics sounds intriguing
    Rahul Agarwal
    @perceval_drake That's heavy! but sounds Fun..
    Alexander William Hawkins
    I've been eyeing Figma lately for collaborative UI design - seems like it could really streamline the design process with clients and speed up iterations. Anyone have experience with it? Also curious about Miro for virtual whiteboarding. Love to hear what collaboration tools are working well for folks!
    Edward Turner
    I'm curious about trying out GPT-4 for coding and content creation. I've heard it's noticeably better than GPT-3.5 and can help make your writing more concise. Has anyone here used it yet? I'm also intrigued by some of the newer AI tools like Claude and Gemini to compare outputs. Excited to dive in and experiment!
    Brandon Lee Mitchell
    I'm curious about trying out the new AI image generation tools like Midjourney and Stable Diffusion to create unique artwork and graphics for my projects. Seeing some really imaginative and compelling visuals being produced with those. Also interested in AI writing assistants like Jasper to help ideate and refine content. Lots of powerful AI applications emerging to augment creativity and productivity!
    Atlas Reed Kingsley
    I've been curious about trying out Notion for organizing my digital life. I hear it's super flexible for building custom databases, wikis, project trackers and more. Seems like it could be a powerful all-in-one workspace. Has anyone here used it extensively? How do you like it compared to other tools out there?
    Mirton Bay
    I'm learning about AI integration in different domains right now.