• Subscribe
  • What's the best advice you've ever received?

Emon makhmudov
    7 replies

Replies

Arabella Waters
    A mentor once told me to fail fast and learn quickly. That mindset has helped me embrace mistakes as valuable lessons.
    Alexa Gray
    Someone once said to focus on progress, not perfection. It reminds me that taking small steps is still a step forward.
    Benjamin Thomas Clark
    Best advice ever: Never try to change who you fundamentally are just to please others. Stay true to your authentic self even when it's hard. That's the path to real happiness and fulfillment in the long run. Learned that one the hard way!
    Anthony Richard Thompson
    Great advice. I've also found that 'always be learning' is sage wisdom that has served me well. Never get complacent or think you've mastered everything - there are always opportunities to grow, improve your skills, and gain new knowledge if you stay open-minded and curious.
    Nicholas Alexander Green
    Best advice I ever got was from my grandpa: Be decisive. Right or wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who couldn't make a decision. Basically saying indecision and inaction are often worse than taking action, even if it ends up being the wrong choice. You learn and move on.
    Mr Jhon
    "The best advice I ever received was to focus on progress, not perfection. It's a reminder to keep moving forward, even with small steps."wolf haircut for men