• Subscribe
  • What's the best AI powered product that no one knows about yet?

Harshu thaheed
    12 replies
    Looking to discover and try some new tools!

Replies

Naomi | Beeyond AI
    I see a chance to brag and I take it. 😅 We are working on one and launching it soon here. Perhaps not the best already available out there. Only users can say that. But we are on our way, working towards that eventual goal! beeyondai.com
    Naomi | Beeyond AI
    @harshu_thaheed And here's our launch page, in case you want to check further: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Harshu thaheed
    @naomigarcia That’s awesome to hear! 😄 Can you share a bit about what makes your AI tool stand out?
    Naomi | Beeyond AI
    @harshu_thaheed In short, while other tools work for one or a very few use cases, we go broad by bringing together 50+ tools, covering almost everything you can use AI for, in terms of improving your productivity. And we just don't pass on ChatGPT responses. We have our own addition to each tool, which adds further value. For instance, you can pass a prompt to generate slide and get entire real slides, with design and all. And you can edit it further in our design editor. Yes, we built that design editor too. And that's just one use case. Pasting our marketing message below for further insight. Beeyond AI brings you capabilities of 50+ versatile AI tools in one. Whether you are a small business owner, marketing professional, virtual assistants, student or just a hobbyist, Beeyond AI has a tool to make your day-to-day work smoother and better! Boost your productivity with these incredible features: ・Content Creation: Choose your template, input your prompts, and get your post created from the design to the content. ・Art Studio: Unlock your creativity with tools like Avatar creation, background removal, and sketch transformations. ・Copywriting Suite: Enhance your writing with advanced tools for grammar correction, content translation, and summary generation. ・Virtual Assistant: Streamline your day with AI-driven email drafting and personalized schedule management. ・And More: Discover tools tailored for education, music, legal needs, and even hobbies.
    Harshu thaheed
    @naomigarcia thats awesome. lets connect on x.com
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @harshu_thaheed! 😄 If you're looking for lesser-known AI gems, you should check out tools like 'Lobe' for easy ML model training without coding or 'Descript' for intuitive audio and video editing with AI. And if you are looking for something cool and completely Free, you should stay tuned and checkout my launch dashboard for my latest tool. 😉
    Harshu thaheed
    @abhra_ch Hey! Lobe and Descript sound amazing—thanks for sharing!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Have you heard about the AI-powered tool that's like a hidden gem in a sea of apps? It's as impressive as leveling up in a game without needing cheat codes! Time to uncover this digital treasure trove!
    ChatBot World
    One of the best AI-powered products that many people haven't heard of yet is "Replika." Replika is an AI chatbot designed to provide companionship and emotional support. It learns from your conversations, adapting to your personality and offering a unique, interactive experience. Whether you're looking to vent, discuss your day, or even practice a new language, Replika offers a personalized and engaging way to connect, making it an innovative tool for mental well-being and personal growth.
    Harshu thaheed
    @chatbot_world Replika sounds really interesting! 😄will checkout
    Leo Sebastian Callahan
    I've been using Levity.ai and it's been a game-changer. It lets you train custom AI models for all sorts of tasks without needing any code. Super intuitive UI and the models are pretty accurate. Definitely an underrated tool more people should check out!
    Harshu thaheed
    @leosebastiancallahan Levity.ai sounds like a fantastic tool, I love the idea of training custom AI models without coding.