• Subscribe
  • What's the best book or resource for aspiring entrepreneurs? 📚

PRIYANKA MANDAL
    13 replies

Replies

Allen Deck
    The Lean Startup by Eric Ries is a must read. It completely changed how I think about building a business.
    Nifal Adam
    The Startup Owner's Manual by Steve Blank, this Book will cover topics such as customer development, business planning, and fundraising.
    Robin Prime
    I think the Lean Startup by Eric Ries is a must-read. It really helped me understand how to build and test ideas efficiently!
    Maddilene John
    For me,, Zero to One by Peter Thiel .
    Eriberto Puppy
    I’ve always found Start with Why by Simon Sinek inspiring. It’s all about figuring out your purpose and staying motivated.
    Daisy Rosy
    I always recommend Zero to One by Peter Thiel. It offers a unique prespective on innovation.
    Sharon Owens
    I’d recommend reading The Innovator’s Dilemma by Clayton Christensen. It’s a fantastic resource for understanding disruptive innovation and how to stay ahead in a competitive market
    Luther Westover
    Shoe Dog by Phil Knight is an inspiring story for anyone starting out. Real world lessons from the founder of nike
    Arslan Ali
    I suggest reading Zero to One by Peter Thiel. It provides unique perspectives on creating innovative startups and making a big impact.
    Isabel Hely
    Check out the Hard Things by Ben Horowitz. It’s a real eye-opener on the tough challenges of entrepreneurship and how to overcome them
    Marlie Jack
    "Zero to One" by Peter Thiel is a great starting point for aspiring entrepreneurs. It’s full of insights on building something truly innovative from the ground up. https://loveflowershub.com/
    Han Kim
    Launching soon!
    Just read the Great CEO Within. Was a pretty good book! Shoe Dog, Steve Jobs, Lean Start Up, Made in America - all good books!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I would recommend reading the autobiographies of entrepreneurs. The paths they walk, the way they think, and how their minds have been shaped can also influence you.