• Subscribe
  • What‘s the best screen recorder now?

Cola Cola
    21 replies

Replies

Andrew Dale
    I like ScreenPal for its simplicity and clear recordings. No fuss, just record.
    Jes
    loom and screen studio
    Mileva
    loom and screen studio📸
    Jaimy James
    loom is the best screen recorder
    Emma Preston
    I think screen studio is best
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    I use ScreenStudio if I want to make recordings for a promo and marketing And Loom helps if I need to record and share smth fast
    Igor Lysenko
    There is a driver from Nvidia and you can record video there without losing quality, I think this is the best
    Justice Ojoka
    I've been using Camtasia for a while now. It's powerful with a lot of editing options.
    Sulemna Ola
    I recently switched to Snagit. It's super simple for quick captures and has some handy editing features. Great for quick, professional-looking videos.
    Moses Habila
    OBS Studio is my go-to for screen recording. It's free and incredibly versatile, especially if you need to stream or record longer sessions.
    Umaru
    If you're looking for something lightweight, give ShareX a try. It's free and has a lot of handy features for quick screen captures and recordings.
    Nafsiyya Ubalawan
    I found ApowerREC to be really user-friendly. It supports multiple formats and has a neat editing suite included.
    Hauwaa Muhammad
    FlashBack Express is a great option. It's free and doesn't impose any recording time limits, which is a big plus.
    Nancy Philip
    "inyTake is perfect for quick and easy screen captures. It's free and has some neat annotation features.
    Tamar Waziri
    For capturing tutorials, I rely on ActivePresenter. It has a great set of features for creating interactive content.
    Hassan Ismail Rebe
    For cloud-based recording, I recommend Screen satisify. It integrates well with Chrome and is perfect for educational content.
    Fredrick James
    Camtasia is the pro's choice. Tons of editing features, but it comes with a price tag.
    Gemma Mortlock
    For gamers, Xbox Game Bar is a convenient option.
    Armind Hash
    Need something free with no limits? Try ScreenRec. It's basic but effective.
    Marco Stegen
    Your post provided great information. Thanks for sharing it. https://medium.com/@joseph4ramos...