• Subscribe
  • What's the Best Time to Post a Pre-Launch Page on Product Hunt? ๐Ÿš€

Bilal Asif
    18 replies
    Hey Product Hunters! ๐Ÿ‘‹ I'm getting ready to post a pre-launch page on Product Hunt and would love to hear your insights on the best time to do so. Timing can be everything when it comes to maximizing visibility and engagement, so I'm curious about what has worked for you. What day of the week and time of day have you found most effective for posting? Does the time zone matter, and if so, which one should I prioritize? Any tips on how to make the most of the initial launch hours? Looking forward to your advice and experiences! Thanks in advance. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Replies

Misti Hassig
    For the best results, aim to post in the morning on a Tuesday or Wednesday. It seems like these days are less crowded, giving your post a better chance to stand out.
    YanXu
    If you have a large community following, getting at least 1000+ upvotes, the best time to post is on Monday (Pacific Time). If you have a smaller following, I think Thursday onwards is better (if you want to be recommended), even though a lower number of likes might still get you recommended on Saturday and Sunday, but the overall traffic on those days is relatively lower.
    Mirah Shah
    Iโ€™d suggest scheduling your post for early Tuesday or Wednesday morning PST. Make sure to promote your pre launch page on social media and engage with potential users beforehand to build up some buzz
    Tywin Del
    I find that posting a pre-launch page early in the morning gives it the best chance to be seen. What do think is the ideal time to post?
    Jordan bulk
    From my experience, mid-morning seems to be a sweet spot for pre-launch pages. When do you usually schedule yours?
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @jordan_bulk Great! I am still preparing mine, but thanks for this tip man, I will definitely keep this in mind. This helped. :D
    I would suggest as early as possible, I have been on Ph for almost a year now, and we are still not close to launching๐Ÿ˜…
    Toni
    Whatโ€™s a ยซ pre launch page ยป ? If you mean a ยซ coming soon ยป page, then I would post it 30 days before the launch
    Shelli Dickinson
    I found that posting late in the afternoon, around 4 PM , can be effective. This timing catches people as theyโ€™re winding down their day and checking their feeds.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Hi, Bilal! In my experience posting early on a Tuesday or Wednesday am PST works best because it reaches both US and European audiences. Prioritize PST since most users are in that time zone. Engage with your community right away and stay active in the comments to increase visibility. Good luck with the pre-launch! :)
    Mario
    Early morning, around 12:01 AM PST, is ideal. This timing maximizes visibility throughout the day. Have you tried this timing before, or do you have another strategy?