What's the best time to post on X?

Milli Sen
23 replies
I have been active on X for quite a while and I've found that users are active during a specific time. What's your experience?

Replies

Milad Ranaei
I think it's daytime. It seems to me that there is no specific time. the main thing is just to know that the first hours of the post's existence are usually the most active (and the time of "the post's existence" is 24 hours)
Majid Izadi
Launching soon!
guess it depends on the time zone, but it seems users are most active during morning commutes (7-9 AM), lunch breaks (12-2 PM), evenings (5-8 PM), and late nights (9-11 PM)
Milli Sen
@m4jiz Thank You! These are the time slots I usually see most engagement.
CY Zhou
The best time to post on X is typically during peak engagement hours, which are usually early mornings and late evenings. However, it can vary based on your audience, so it's worth experimenting with different times to see what works best.
Elizabeth M. Mitchell
The best time to post around mid morning or early afternoon
Anastasiia Stepko
Honestly, I'm struggling to find good profiles to read over there. Too many posts "Under 100 followers? Let's follow each other" or motivational quotes. Looking for hardcore value content.
Vaibhav
It boils down to who your audience is. Then understanding their usage and finding a time works.
Vhim Jana
9 to 11 is the best time
Zachary
8am to 11 pm is best time for posting
Steven Wilson
I usually get the most interaction around 11 AM and 3 PM
David Joshua
Analyze your past posts to see which times generated the most engagement.
David Nelson
I got more engagement during lunch hours
Rowe Morehouse
Still trying to figure this out. Around 9:30pm EST seems to get most engagement for me.
Aruna Neervannan
One second after certain famous personalities post? :) Joke aside, if you conduct a demographic segmentation of X's users, it should become clear.
Sabaat Parasad
Commenting here to follow the discussion, as I am also interested on growing more on X.
Umair Zubair
That depend upon your audience.
Christian Ross
Don't be afraid to experiment! Try posting at different times and track your results. Many social media scheduling tools offer A/B testing features that allow you to compare the performance of posts at different times. Use data and analytics to inform your posting strategy.
Sebastian
I've found that consistency is key! Pick a regular posting schedule and stick to it. This helps your audience develop a habit of checking your content. However, the best time to post is irrelevant if your content isn't engaging. Focus on creating high-quality content that resonates with your target audience.
Parker Robert
The best time to post depends on the platform. For Twitter, studies suggest weekdays from 9 am to noon and 4 pm to 5 pm see higher engagement. Facebook engagement might peak around lunchtime or evenings. Many social media platforms offer built-in analytics tools that can show you when your followers are most active. Utilize this data to refine your posting schedule.
David Baker
There's no one-size-fits-all answer, but some general trends exist. Typically, weekdays tend to see more engagement than weekends on most platforms. People are often checking social media during commutes mornings and evenings or on lunch breaks around noon. Consider your target audience and their habits.
Gurkaran Singh
Ah, the mystical art of pinpointing the ideal time to post on X! It's like predicting when your code will run without bugs - a mix of data analysis and a sprinkle of luck!