• Subscribe
  • What's the best way to find a co-founder for your startup?

Borja DR
    15 replies
    and how did you find your co-founder?

Replies

Dhirendra Kumar
    For me, the best way to find a co-founder was through mutual connections. Friends and acquaintances often know someone who might be a good fit.
    Benson Gao
    Begin with those close to you
    Han Kim
    Launching soon!
    Found mine via LinkedIn!
    Matt El Mouktafi
    Met my cofounder on LinkedIn 🙂 I just started sharing content about my work, made networking call … and we met like that. I wasn’t looking for one to begin with, I started alone which allowed me to choose a co founder I really wanted to work with and not someone by default
    Alice Saunders
    I found my co-founder through networking events and startup meetups.
    Charlotte Pierce
    Finding a co-founder can be tricky, but I’ve had luck with online startup communities and forums.
    Borja DR
    @biralal_murmu Hello! Thanks for your answer! Which communites would you recommend to me apart from PH??
    Obsolution
    I hired mine to work on my project and when I realized he was going above and beyond I asked him if he wanted to become a partner instead.
    Borja DR
    @obsolutionai That's a smart move because you ensured you understood how this person worked and that their skills complemented yours.
    Leslie Conner
    I met my co founder ta a local startup event networking in person really helped me find someone with the same vision
    Beatrice Cromwell
    my co founder I found through an online platform like Co Founders Lab. It’s a great place to meet like mindes entrepreneurs.
    Lara Bishop
    we were college friends nd had similar interests, i think sometimes your network is the best place to look
    Borja DR
    @lara_bishop That's true! However, we often connect with people who are similar to us (like university friends). This makes it less likely to find someone with a complementary profile, as they might have similar skills, ways of thinking, and opinions as us.